"We all have a lot of 'primas' (Female cousin). We have a bunch of cousins. Those motherfuckers don't even know what a condom is"Banzoin Hakka

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
With Ollie saying something, I really do think the EN girls who interacted with them should say something on Twitter before their streams later, especially since, at least, Bae, Mori, and Kronii seem to be active right now. Better to get it out of the way, now.

JMForte

As someone who doesn't care about Holostars at all this entire thing is going to be funny to see play out. They clearly had irreconcilable differences that couldn't be worked out, I don't think cover would waste money on getting them a 2.0 and all that, and as things went on during whatever it was they just decided to say fuck it, it's not working out and leave.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
With Ollie saying something, I really do think the EN girls who interacted with them should say something on Twitter before their streams later, especially since, at least, Bae, Mori, and Kronii seem to be active right now. Better to get it out of the way, now.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My condolences to the people that had them as Oshis or/and really liked their content.Fuck Dramaniggas.Also this is way better than a Termination with a list.They can comeback out of this.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
As someone who doesn't care about Holostars at all this entire thing is going to be funny to see play out. They clearly had irreconcilable differences that couldn't be worked out, I don't think cover would waste money on getting them a 2.0 and all that, and as things went on during whatever it was they just decided to say fuck it, it's not working out and leave.

Thats how I see it too. The lack of a proper graduation is a tell that at least one of the parties had a "Fuck it I'm gone/you are gone" attitude. Even if there were contract disagreements, once the graduation was decided(Which definitely was a while ago) they could've agreed to do a proper last stream.

JMForte

The Rrat

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

This just passed over everyone heads due to emotions but i guess we will have to wait one Week.Kira was the first ever (OG in Japanese) (Alumni in English)of Holo and he streamed for more than a year just like Coco,then Sana also got the same title despite just being there for 11 months.Why does this matter? Because Suzaku,Kaoru,Chris,all of HoloCN(some of them even had graduations) and Rushia dont get this title and aside from the terminated members its seems they need some requirement.These dudes streamed for 11 months if i am not mistaken(and Vesper was suspended for 2 weeks) so IDK if they will get it.Check the official page the 31th of August.
I assume the requirements are to have streamed long enough to leave an impression and to not fuck up enough to get terminated. I don't know enough about Suzaku to say if he failed either of these, but as for CN I don't see the point of assigning them the OG title when the entire branch got cut and all references to them are pretty much gone. So with that said I'm guessing they'll get the OG/Alum treatment since they're parting on relatively good terms.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I suppose the only thing left to hope for is a Randon Dottovu stream
Does Randon or Dott even follow each other though? Not saying it couldn’t happen, but it is hard to gauge how close the two actually were compared to just a professional business relationship.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think we'd see Karen pop into a Lando stream before we saw Dott do anything with Randon.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
This will be my last sadpost about the issue. Just remember the good times.

230824-000037.png
Godspeed you gay bastards.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think we'd see Karen pop into a Lando stream before we saw Dott do anything with Randon.
I'm just waiting for the Lando stream where some weird goblin man crashes through his wall on a bicycle and starts playing Xcom in the background.
:takocope:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Each passing week just added another tally to the deadpool, while vauge statement is vauge and the lack of a graduatiom stream sucks dick, atleast they didnt pull a Zaion and called them an affront to Japanese corpo

I dont think we will ever know much about the behind the scenes yet again unless Randon goes menhera and schizoposts about it, so their reasons for leaving would be never really known for the public

Honestly its true this could kneecap the attention the stars would get in a corpo side, the tempus DLC still is pretty good, i think those are still great streamers that could go somewhere, but at this point, unless cover pulls a Niji and spams more, or we see a HoloStars gen in 6+ months to a year, its probably gonna get shelved

My own personal speculation is that i wouldnt be suprised if Randon had gone uber menhera about the corpo shit and Lando realized his independant youtuber/flesh streamer gig gave more revenue for less work and corpo autism, he was touring the con cycle for a while before and after he got hiatus/graduated

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People are really hungry to put the blame on Cover somehow doing something wrong and forget this is the man that traveled to Japan and then traveled back because he got too anxious.
NijiYamanbas out in force to balance the drama scales, sorry bros but HoloJP 7 coming next month.

Also we have 400-ish people online rn, I'm guessing a good number of them are here in this thread doing their reps and more than a few are filthy tourists, so here is a gift for you folks: YamanbaFAGGOT

Stunned But Dumb

I really don't like the "hold the new models as leverage" rrat as it kind of puts a sour taste in my mouth towards the boys. I just think of it as disrespectful to the artists and riggers that worked on them. I know that people may just think, "Well, they got paid, so why does it matter" but these papas and mamas get attached to their characters and streamers just like anyone else and put in a lot of effort for it.

I forget if I said this already or simply thought about it long before, but years from now all these tightly held secrets and mysteries in Vtubing will start dropping when NDAs and the like expire. I really wonder what that will look like.

Lando is doing just fine I hope to hear from Randon soon, even if it's just a voice chat cameo on Lando or some other roommate's stream. ggs boys

Balls Dipped in Ice

Well, fuck.
There goes any reason for me to care about Tempus.
I still enjoy Bettel and Axel, but they aren't strong enough to carry a branch.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
It's over, Tempus has FALLEN...

:urtearingmeapart:
BILLIONS MUST GRADUATE
billions must graduate.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I would believe you if Cover didnt waste money in their new models,riggers and such,they even had merch with the new model.
Don't these points you make actually point towards the graduation being sudden and unexpected then?

Why waste money on new models and plan merch for two dudes who haven't re-signed their contract? They had to have known well in advance that their plan to release merch overlapped with the dates their contracts stopped. Why stop their activities for 7 weeks when their contract is still active? If I worked at a job and was told I couldn't come into work and get paid until I extended my contract I'd be seeking legal advice immediately.

Merch and models take months to plan and greenlight. Mysta's 1M sub goods came a week before his graduation, meaning both things were being discussed with management at the same time. You can't say the expenditure on their models is indicative of the company wanting to do anything to keep them and NOT also leave the door open to it being indicative of their hand perhaps being forced when they didn't expect it.

Top Bottom