"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

Termination of Yozora Mel

Negzana

It's sad to think all of Mel's videos will be deleted. I get she was terminated, rules are rules, but I just hate how it still ends in a damnation memoriae comparable to Rushia's. I just hope my oshis or any other Hololive member never meets a similar fate.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Hoo boy. If it was Kotoka then that thing she did with Sayu gets put on a very different light.

The shitstorm and seething that's going to happen... Proctor won't be able to sleep for a week.
This is the most retarded Rrat because there its no way to prove it
-Mel isn't the brightest tool in the shed but I highly doubt she would have ever confided with menhera queen Mikeneko. Plus Mikeneko is so stupid and insane she'd be vagueposting about it right now

LOL
I swear sometimes we share a brain with JP Schizos

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mel terminated

Mikeneko most affected, many such cases, every time all the time

I wonder if there is some (en) guy who is delusional enough to look at Mikeneko and still think "I can fix her"

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It's sad to think all of Mel's videos will be deleted. I get she was terminated, rules are rules, but I just hate how it still ends in a damnation memoriae comparable to Rushia's. I just hope my oshis or any other Hololive member never meets a similar fate.
I checked the HoloPlus app this morning out of curiousity and was pretty bummed to see she had already been removed from it.

foto-no-exif-2024-01-17-T224927-888.jpg

Like, I get it, but it still sucks.

Edit: for a comparison, Vesper and Magni were still in it for a while after they graduated.

Negzana

I checked the HoloPlus app this morning out of curiousity and was pretty bummed to see she had already been removed from it.

foto-no-exif-2024-01-17-T224927-888.jpg

Like, I get it, but it still sucks.
It's petty but all of Matsuri's yabs and general personality has made her one of the few Hololive talents I dislike beyond just meming so seeing her outlive Mel who I more or less was neutral to makes me sad. Her termination will also make rewatching Aki's 3D show again sad.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I wonder if there is some (en) guy who is delusional enough to look at Mikeneko and still think "I can fix her"
@Sankisei he's shit talking you, get his Indonesian loving ass! :BijouBijou:

Back to mel, I hope when she goes back to some sort of activity she doesn't get in trouble if she accidentally lets out any info going by how dense she is. I also hope she doesn't go back to cam whoring.

RiverBear

It's petty but all of Matsuri's yabs and general personality has made her one of the few Hololive talents I dislike beyond just meming so seeing her outlive Mel who I more or less was neutral to makes me sad. Her termination will also make rewatching Aki's 3D show again sad.
The saddest part of Mel's termination was that both parties didn't want this to happen, but it did.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
The saddest part of Mel's termination was that both parties didn't want this to happen, but it did.
Its like when you have to Punish the nicest kid that you ever knew

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Okay, now this hits harder that I though it would

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Checked in on Geekjack and it looks like her physical merch has run out of stock.

and the other members are old enough and wide enough to know better.
:architect: ?

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm hoping this is the last termination for a long time. La+ and Matsuri seem to have been mostly wrangled, Haachama is in a good place and has shown level headed behavior when it came to past yabs, Shion seems to have her personal and streaming life separate enough that she won't yab too bad, and the other members are old enough and wise enough to know better. I really hoped Rushia was the last, now I hope Mel is the last.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm hoping this is the last termination for a long time. La+ and Matsuri seem to have been mostly wrangled, Haachama is in a good place, Shion seems to have her personal and streaming life separate enough that she won't yab too bad,band the other members are old enough and wide enough to know better. I really hoped Rushia was the last, now I hope Mel is the last.
*Monkey's paw curls* Holo will have no terminations in the next 3 years, instead they will have 50 graduations.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'm hoping this is the last termination for a long time. La+ and Matsuri seem to have been mostly wrangled, Haachama is in a good place, Shion seems to have her personal and streaming life separate enough that she won't yab too bad,band the other members are old enough and wide enough to know better. I really hoped Rushia was the last, now I hope Mel is the last.
2nd and 6th gens still have 5 members each. The equalization is not yet complete. More blood must be spilled.

Why do you think they created ReGloss instead of Gen 6? They couldn't let more chuubas be doomed to the curse.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm hoping this is the last termination for a long time. La+ and Matsuri seem to have been mostly wrangled, Haachama is in a good place, Shion seems to have her personal and streaming life separate enough that she won't yab too bad, and the other members are old enough and wise enough to know better. I really hoped Rushia was the last, now I hope Mel is the last.
And yet, if you were making that list on the 15th, you wouldn't have listed Mel either.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

@Sankisei he's shit talking you, get his Indonesian loving ass! :BijouBijou:

Back to mel, I hope when she goes back to some sort of activity she doesn't get in trouble if she accidentally lets out any info going by how dense she is. I also hope she doesn't go back to cam whoring.

Nothing that one child in her womb wont solve :BijouBijou:

Also being a whore isnt the only skill that Rica has:
-She can play TTRPG
-Stream
-Twitcast
-Sing
She just needs to choose where to go back

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm hoping this is the last termination for a long time. La+ and Matsuri seem to have been mostly wrangled, Haachama is in a good place and has shown level headed behavior when it came to past yabs, Shion seems to have her personal and streaming life separate enough that she won't yab too bad, and the other members are old enough and wise enough to know better. I really hoped Rushia was the last, now I hope Mel is the last.
The true its: that its imposible to know when someone its going to get terminated unless they specifically state they are going to investigate
I always check every single Lap alt and PL post to find something out of the usual for this reason
Nobody noticed :not even JP fans ,how grim the last stream of Yozora Mel was so it truly left everyone shocked

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>The year is 2050
>Robot wife makes me tendies while my old ass watches streams
>Yagoo uploaded his consciousness into a robot and still controls Cover
>EN gen 39 is debuting, the hype never gets old
>Myth is the stuff of legends, Gura died from an overdose, Calli graduated and joined Vshojo shortly after, Amelia dissapeared and her manager was found dead, Ina went back to drawing for gachashit and Kiara left with most of her harem to a mansion in the maldives where she fingerbangs them daily
>Holo is now a corpo for oldfags, only TRUE AND BASED vtuber enjoyers watch it
>Niji was bought out by Brave in 2026 and then gutted, Brave itself was shut down due to lack of expected financial returns
>Vshojo was found out to be a coverup for a child molesting ring
>Phase connect is the hottest agency in the EN market, alongside StarIdol, Weblive and VLink.
>Reminisce about the olden days, before proctor came out as trans and shut down the asylum
>"I wonder where those guys are now...?"

Negzana

The true its: that its imposible to know when someone its going to get terminated unless they specifically state they are going to investigate
I always check every single Lap alt and PL post to find something out of the usual for this reason
Nobody noticed :not even JP fans ,how grim the last stream of Yozora Mel was so it truly left everyone shocked
I feel bad for Mel's fanbase. With fans of Lap I can easily see dedicated fans always fretting or worrying that some yab will come given the issues she finds herself in. A final yab would be tragic but not outside the realm of expectation. I doubt Mel fans could even fathom one of the earliest members whose worst crime was being dim getting canned. Makes me scared for my oshis, especially Aki for some reason

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>Robot wife makes me tendies while my old ass watches streams
>Yagoo uploaded his consciousness into a robot and still controls Cover
fag
1697859883376.png

Top Bottom