"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Production Kawaii Disintegration & Post-Mortem

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Thread about another corpo
>This forum: PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:towapeeved:
When they're the only ones still standing in the Killing Fields of small-tier corpos, can you blame them?

jagiman

Though the first stream isn't live yet, I can confirm that Kawaii is dead, dead, dead, dead.
>sees a bunch of "serious announcement" waiting rooms go up
>some of the girls make tweets about the future
>boldly states that something really bad is happening with Kawaii
I don't have the insider information you claim to and I could tell you that.
Then a few weeks ago, I got confirmation; the entire company is bankrupt and shutting down.
Unless you provide proof that you have a verifiable source this just seems like you making the most obvious prediction considering the nature of the situation and the girl's statements up to this point. Both of your claims so far are easily the most likely outcomes. It doesn't necessarily take insider information to say such things with some degree of confidence.
Over the years, my attitude towards Kawaii has shifted from positive to very, very negative. I used to enjoy several of their talents, but as time went by, they all started to give me strange vibes. Nowadays, I have enough experience to come right out and say it; they're a bunch of 🐈💅's.
As a disclaimer; my sources are not V-Dere or anyone related to them. I like V-Dere and consider them significantly superior to Kawaii, but I have no interest in bothering them over years-old details at this point.
VDere has plenty of its own issues and some of its girls are also considered catty bitches so I'm not sure why you have such a high opinion of them compared to Kawaii. Is it just based on the "strange vibes" you mentioned feeling towards Kawaii?
I know Nene has a similar Evil Queen Bitch reputation behind the scenes like Lumi (Nene and Lumi have both had people calling them snakes for 3+ years but no one has ever posted serious proof) but I'm curious what the other Kawaii girls have ever done to make you feel so negatively towards them. Do you have any examples or proof of the Kawaii girls being unsavory people? Or is it just more rumors?
But as time went by and Kawaii's efforts became more and more tokenistic and perfunctory (things like their summer event taking place a month after summer ended, and blatantly ripping off Phase Connect's own version of said event) I began to believe the rumours.
Surely you can list some more examples of Kawaii being "tokenistic and perfunctory" than a single event that happened a few weeks ago. By all accounts they are one of the least "tokenistic and perfunctory" small corpos, even recently.

I want to make it clear I'm no Production Kawaii fan, so don't take this post as me white knighting for them as that's not my intention, but your whole post just reads like someone making extremely low risk statements/predictions and you basing your entire opinion off of commonly peddled /vt/ rrats. It does not read like it was written by someone who has insider info confirming things about the situation. Maybe I'm completely off base and questioning things needlessly but that's just the feeling I get from reading your post.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When they're the only ones still standing in the Killing Fields of small-tier corpos, can you blame them?
They're next.
>sees a bunch of "serious announcement" waiting rooms go up
>some of the girls make tweets about the future
>boldly states that something really bad is happening with Kawaii
I don't have the insider information you claim to and I could tell you that.

Unless you provide proof that you have a verifiable source this just seems like you making the most obvious prediction considering the nature of the situation and the girl's statements up to this point. Both of your claims so far are easily the most likely outcomes. It doesn't necessarily take insider information to say such things with some degree of confidence.

VDere has plenty of its own issues and some of its girls are also considered catty bitches so I'm not sure why you have such a high opinion of them compared to Kawaii. Is it just based on the "strange vibes" you mentioned feeling towards Kawaii?
I know Nene has a similar Evil Queen Bitch reputation behind the scenes like Lumi (Nene and Lumi have both had people calling them snakes for 3+ years but no one has ever posted serious proof) but I'm curious what the other Kawaii girls have ever done to make you feel so negatively towards them. Do you have any examples or proof of the Kawaii girls being unsavory people? Or is it just more rumors?

Surely you can list some more examples of Kawaii being "tokenistic and perfunctory" than a single event that happened a few weeks ago. By all accounts they are one of the least "tokenistic and perfunctory" small corpos, even recently.

I want to make it clear I'm no Production Kawaii fan, so don't take this post as me white knighting for them as that's not my intention, but your whole post just reads like someone making extremely low risk statements/predictions and you basing your entire opinion off of commonly peddled /vt/ rrats. It does not read like it was written by someone who has insider info confirming things about the situation. Maybe I'm completely off base and questioning things needlessly but that's just the feeling I get from reading your post.
Lurker boy made the most obvious discovery ever.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can certainly believe that they are psycho bitches behind the scenes. But I'm not gonna put my neck out in a he said she said scenario because I know none of these people personally. For all I know the Vdere folks were troublemakers as well behind the scenes given other outside rumors (hell I'm starting to believe that with full confidence regarding Elia at the least). It could be two sides are both psycho bitches or it could be one side really is the bitch crew. But again you are asking us to make a leap of faith when most of us do not have any reason to side with Gen 3 based on rumors or speculation that occurred largely at the time of their unionization and walkout.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I can certainly believe that they are psycho bitches behind the scenes. But I'm not gonna put my neck out in a he said she said scenario because I know none of these people personally. For all I know the Vdere folks were troublemakers as well behind the scenes given other outside rumors (hell I'm starting to believe that with full confidence regarding Elia at the least). It could be two sides are both psycho bitches or it could be one side really is the bitch crew. But again you are asking us to make a leap of faith when most of us do not have any reason to side with Gen 3 based on rumors or speculation that occurred largely at the time of their unionization and walkout.
I'm always very skeptical about any "bitch behind the scene" allegations. It often takes just one person to set the playing rules, and women are very adaptable. Situations where someone modeswitch to being a cynical bitch exclusively inside one certain collective and nowhere else are common. I bet everyone know at least one such person.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its not even a question of picking a side. I hold no loyalty to Kawaii and i couldnt care less if the company is dying. I dont watch 90% of the kawaii girls. But Proctor's post is in pure bad faith. He clearly hold a bias towards V-dere and is hardly trying to hide it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Its not even a question of picking a side. I hold no loyalty to Kawaii and i couldnt care less if the company is dying. I dont watch 90% of the kawaii girls. But Proctor's post is in pure bad faith. He clearly hold a bias towards V-dere and is hardly trying to hide it.
watch as V-Dere crumbles due to all of them being bitches behind the scenes :gloomiLaugh: besides we have already seen some cracks showing :pippasquish:

Grandmaster Robin

I have no love for Kawaii but to my knowledge they aren't bad people, just mediocre and stupid. As a company you hire talents to give them support for projects that will bring in more revenue but besides their one 3D concert they have no other outstanding streams or events. Even that concert I have no info on how much it cost to produce and if it made its money back. The girls will probably remain high 2 - low 3 views for the rest of their careers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
watch as V-Dere crumbles due to all of them being bitches behind the scenes :gloomiLaugh: besides we have already seen some cracks showing :pippasquish:
Are the vdere girls all part owners of vdere? Is vdere even a real thing or is it just a group name?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So, something that really didn't sit well with me at the time of the Gen 3 graduations was the other talents' responses. They put out a video (PreserveTube archive) where they played defence for the company's management, with Namiji making a passive-aggressive comment toward those graduating on Twitter and Nene backing her up (screenshots from the tablet stalker in the Gen 3 thread):

Archive

1728431471197.png
1728431489399.png
1728431508672.png

Nami commenting on Kawaii drama wasn't unprecedented at the time, as she'd also done a stream following Neena Makurano's termination, where she'd also defended the management:

PreserveTube archive

Now, there's two possible takeaways from this: one, that Kawaii's management pressure the talents to cover for them, and/or two, that there's a mean girl clique among the talents who rush to pounce on anyone who's not in the inner circle the moment the management give them the go-ahead. I couldn't tell you how much is column A and how much is column B; personally I'm inclined to believe both are at least somewhat true, though I have no hard evidence for that so take it as you will.

Void Scribas

Mozzu tits are clouding our british femboy rationale

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Are the vdere girls all part owners of vdere? Is vdere even a real thing or is it just a group name?
I think it's just a group name, but I have insider info that they are partially owned by black rock, but I can't tell anyone who my source is nor can I show proof so just trust me.

Bronze

It's just a group that functions on communication and trust. You contribute to group things but whatever you earned yourself is yours.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Now, there's two possible takeaways from this: one, that Kawaii's management pressure the talents to cover for them, and/or two, that there's a mean girl clique among the talents who rush to pounce on anyone who's not in the inner circle the moment the management give them the go-ahead.
There is much insight in this read of the situation and from what I've seen it's both that are true.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So, something that really didn't sit well with me at the time of the Gen 3 graduations was the other talents' responses. They put out a video (PreserveTube archive) where they played defence for the company's management, with Namiji making a passive-aggressive comment toward those graduating on Twitter and Nene backing her up (screenshots from the tablet stalker in the Gen 3 thread):

Archive

View attachment 80280
View attachment 80281
View attachment 80282

Nami commenting on Kawaii drama wasn't unprecedented at the time, as she'd also done a stream following Neena Makurano's termination, where she'd also defended the management:

PreserveTube archive

Now, there's two possible takeaways from this: one, that Kawaii's management pressure the talents to cover for them, and/or two, that there's a mean girl clique among the talents who rush to pounce on anyone who's not in the inner circle the moment the management give them the go-ahead. I couldn't tell you how much is column A and how much is column B; personally I'm inclined to believe both are at least somewhat true, though I have no hard evidence for that so take it as you will.

Dont trust a hoor and you will never be wrong

Limkin

So just as everyone was saying, Proctor's gay vagueposting was about an irrelevant microcorp that has been on a death bed for the last year and it was never a question of if, but only when it's owner will get tired of burning money away and finally pull the plug. I am so looking to see how it's dissolution will expose the industry and change the entire landscape of vtubing. If only I knew a glimmer of things to come I will be dreading that all the big corporations are about to be affected.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

View attachment 80280
View attachment 80281
View attachment 80282

PreserveTube archive

Consider this third option. They cared for the company they have built from the ground and seeing newcomers shit the place maybe even rightfully didnt stand right with them. This might be optimistic but it holds as much ground as the 2 option you proposed. Depending on how much of a bias you have of course.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Consider this third option. They cared for the company they have built from the ground and seeing newcomers shit the place maybe even rightfully didnt stand right with them. This might be optimistic but it holds as much ground as the 2 option you proposed. Depending on how much of a bias you have of course.
Also keep in mind Nami is actually autistic like the kind that doesn't keep things inside and just talks about things you shouldn't, there's even the clip of her going to VT during a stream so like autistic autist, so she was just posting what she was thinking at the time.

thirteenorphans

Does bossman have gypsy heritage? He has the fortune teller act down to a tee.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I want to make it clear I'm no Production Kawaii fan, so don't take this post as me white knighting for them as that's not my intention, but your whole post just reads like someone making extremely low risk statements/predictions and you basing your entire opinion off of commonly peddled /vt/ rrats. It does not read like it was written by someone who has insider info confirming things about the situation.

Yes, that's exactly how I wrote it. That was a deliberate choice. I never betray my sources, and nothing in that post does more than imply. Nothing in it can be traced back to anyone, which is how it will stay. You're free to believe what you like; I'm not going to give anything more unless I'm told I can. How seriously you take me depends entirely on how much you trust me, and if you think I'm not worthy of your trust, then it isn't my place to argue. I'll fully admit, I've been more vocal in this incident than I should have, because I've been heavily worn down by a lot of nonsense recently and I didn't write the OP in a particularly objective frame of mind. My only assertion is that I think when people do start talking, my viewpoints will be substantiated. I'm sorry I can't give you more, and I genuinely, sincerely mean that. I would love to talk about a lot of things, but I can't, because it would hurt people who trusted me in good faith as a confidant, and that is a taboo I will not break under any amount of public pressure.

Top Bottom