"I'm going to clean up this handcam mess"

No you aren't.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It should be illegal to be this cute, my heart melts every time I hear Nasa
:vesperhnngggg:

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Pippa only wants to know who cosplay themselves so she can jerk her shit (she's after Lumi)
Wait did Phase Lumi did a cosplay of herself or some other Lumi? If it's Phase Lumi I wanna see

Sven

Archivefag/JLffag holding a chinese fire drill to get 333k celebration stuff together only for pippa to be all like
>nah not today fag
I'd like to think at least 1 of them had to know that bringing it up mid stream was just going to end with it being pushed to tomorrow at the soonest but other times you just know that they never saw the delay coming somehow

Wait did Phase Lumi did a cosplay of herself or some other Lumi? If it's Phase Lumi I wanna see
Different Lumi, as Pippa has bitched in the past there are SO MANY Lumi's in vtubing

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
She's hoping for it, willing it into existence

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Lumi (Finnish). Not to be confused with Lumi (Lemon).

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Archivefag/JLffag holding a chinese fire drill to get 333k celebration stuff together only for pippa to be all like
>nah not today fag
Imagine pay pigging so much and still being cucked.

Sven

If Nasa is going to be this cute about it she can keep calling everyone a motherfucker and an asshole. I doubt complaints will arise from chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
we just need to collectively make 668k accounts between us in like 7 months. surely that's doable.
With some back-of-the-envelope math, i have determined that if every person watching her stream tonight were to convince, on average, 1 new person to subscribe per day, she could hit 1 million subs in a little over five months.

This assumes that each new subscriber is incentivized to also acquire new subscribers by the same ratio of her ccv (I just glanced at it at one point and it was 2300) tonight divided by current total sub count.

I believe the variables change dramatically if there is a strong incentive for new subs to become enthusiastic about promoting pippa, and tbh the rate i selected (ccv/subs) is probably too conservative.

If you were to try to "sell" someone on Pipkin Pippa, how would you do it? Would you show them a clip video? Would you talk about some particular notable event? Would you show them her feet pics? Would you show off her merch? If some semi-standardized promotional package were compiled, that would probably make the task easier.

Realistically speaking, I'm not sure if a watame jeep is a wise investment for her, nor sufficient motivation to get those 2300 to work that hard. But it seems like she made some other promise about hitting 1mil before the end of the year that was more interesting and I've forgotten what it was.

Edit: what convinced me to check her out originally was skimming the vtuber thread in the homelands and seeing an mp4/webm of her talking about how you should get a 3d printer. so I'd include that in my pippromotional package.

sloppy ugly code i made because i am not great at math:
Code:
--! file: pippasub.lua
--[[
There are around 2300 people watching the stream right now.
If there was some mechanism which would incentivize all 2300 viewers to get some indeterminate number (>0) of new people to subscribe AND get some percentage of those to do the same,
how many generations of this process do we need to reach 1 million subscriptions?
--]]

local vals = {}
vals.subs = 333000
vals.ccv = 2300
vals.newsub_rate = 1 -- i.e. how many people a pipvangelist converts per cycle
vals.incentive_rate = vals.ccv / vals.subs -- i.e. how many newfriends become pipvangelists
--vals.incentive_rate = 0.5

local run = true
local i = 0
local function printstuff(vals)
  print("Subs: " .. vals.subs)
end

local function increment(vals)
  local newsubs = vals.ccv * vals.newsub_rate
  vals.subs = vals.subs + newsubs
  vals.ccv = vals.ccv + (newsubs * vals.incentive_rate)
  return vals
end

local function runloop()
  while run == true do
    i = i + 1
    print(i)
    printstuff(vals)
    increment(vals)

if vals.subs >= 1000000 then break end
  end
end
runloop()

Last edited:

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
If you were to try to "sell" someone on Pipkin Pippa, how would you do it? Would you show them a clip video? Would you talk about some particular notable event? Would you show them her feet pics? Would you show off her merch? If some semi-standardized promotional package were compiled, that would probably make the task easier.
i would show them the clip of when she accidentally showed her mom the pippanda pippenis.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

Read through the replies, if you want a good reason to end it all.

DTrp

why did pippa retweet this?
Edit: and ❤️ it???

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Hff201

Early Adopter
why did pippa retweet this?
Edit: and ❤️ it???

Between this and that Azure Lane retweet she's really been putting out the bat signal for coomers again lately.

DTrp

She care's about our health obviously can't be any other reason
I wonder if it's because of the XL leggings. Remember the time she decided to start throwing away the garbage in her room and asked us to clean up our rooms along with her in solidarity? Now we have to exercise?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I wonder if it's because of the XL leggings. Remember the time she decided to start throwing away the garbage in her room and asked us to clean up our rooms along with her in solidarity? Now we have to exercise?
Must be but I already own a head band and that one doesn't look terribly practical

DTrp

Last edited:
Top Bottom