"What part of Japan are you from? YOMAM!"Tenma Maemi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
"Wow, Battletoads is real? I should call up GameStop and ask if they have it."
Cultured Minto.

Edit: "I have goatse? No I don't. ... Oh, a goatee."
Mint...

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
lol a ghast spawned and fucked them all up right after Kiara talked about how super good and efficient they were.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yes Bae, give me all your Naruto memories.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Youtube summary of Kiara raiding Nerissa after the myth collab.
myth_nerissa_raid.JPG

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
MALE ON STREAM.

MALE ON STREAM.

1718417351862.png

Salado

Airi wants all of you to remember the first Pirates of the Caribbean released in 2003. :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hoshizora Mirin is back from her break. She is doing what she does best: Being a sweet and very silly lady.

Stunned But Dumb

Streamers raiding into streams that are dead, ending, or on a prolonged brb screen is a relationship that will last the ages.

USS IOWA

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Who gave the Pon Wolf a chainsaw?

E: Airi says she won't castrate her chat members for sending supas to throw off her aim. I'm not sure if I trust her after seeing her with the chainsaw though.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The only time I truly wished castration was that one year with that one...yes...don't worry about it. -Airi

39413-9ef391a2a8437c68db11f32c9d14b673.png

39412-a5107edac5d65fc98f2d827e5acb4bb7.png

:smugpipi:
At last year's Offkai, during Jelly's concert, the sound guy kept fucking with the audio in the middle of her set, which caused Airi to post the above messages in Twitch chat and get timed out.

Stunned But Dumb

Mercy from VAllure is talking about how she's lost every job she's ever had, not always of her own fault though. One of those jobs was as a real estate agent. In my experience, all Real Estate Agents are actually insane, so the dots connect to how she became a vtuber

Edit
Mercy gets back from a BRB, "Sorry I had to take an idol meeting as well as put the icepack back. Did I record it? Why would I do that??"
Maaaaaaan... I gotta admit she's pretty funny, really genki, I like her voice, and I'll even say her model is stupid hot. I mean it's supposed to be, but still. I've dunked on VAllure a bit, but they've got some good talents from the two I've seen so far.

Last edited:

Salado

This woman says she store weapons under her bed.
67r446i.PNG

Please don't hurt yourself, Airi...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think bae has an orgasm every time she does something :irysyabairys:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Salado

And now I'm married to a baconator... Thanks I guess? :airidepressed:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Gotta' say, when I first watched Eimi's debut, I didn't know what to think about her. She seemed pretty out-there, and I didn't know if I was going to enjoy her streams.

Thankfully, that hasn't ended up being the case. Eimi is pretty damn funny, and her mannerisms are entertaining.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think bae has an orgasm every time she does something :irysyabairys:
It's called a Narutogasm and is caused by a mix of nostalgia and an extreme case of chuunibyou.

Salado

Gotta' say, when I first watched Eimi's debut, I didn't know what to think about her. She seemed pretty out-there, and I didn't know if I was going to enjoy her streams.

Thankfully, that hasn't ended up being the case. Eimi is pretty damn funny, and her mannerisms are entertaining.
I know it's been months, but her spicy noodles stream still lives rent free in my head.

Top Bottom