"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know it's been months, but her spicy noodles stream still lives rent free in my head.
Eimi: "I finished!"
Sakana: "Now do it again."
Eimi: "Microwave yourself."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
aNtOf course Calli read Mortal Instruments. Whitest white woman YA of all time. I would've expected Kronii to admit to having read that first

Edit: Kiara is planning a Hobbit Book club and Gura is interested in joining
:gunpeko: goddamn it not again

I don't want to go to that rabbit hole again

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Meemaw can make a pretty good-lookin burger.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Meemaw can make a pretty good-lookin burger.

minus the tomatoes I would devour that borger. But Ima disagree with MeeMaw here and say Cook-Out is the best value one can get for a fast food burger chain. Sucks it's more or less a East Coast thing.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ollie, drowning in a flood:

"It's just a little period water guys, come on"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
minus the tomatoes I would devour that borger. But Ima disagree with MeeMaw here and say Cook-Out is the best value one can get for a fast food burger chain. Sucks it's more or less a East Coast thing.
It's a shame our Cook-Out always has a goddamn line around the block in the drive-thru at all hours of the day and night, and they never reopened the inside after covid. I love them but I ain't waiting half an hour for it.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
French carnivore bnuuy is learning how to make music. It's a glorious clusterfuck

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi talking about how if you have a potluck and don't coordinate what everyone is bringing, you end up with everyone bringing rice. :voxppinyourcoke:

Bronze

Damn this is one long Phase weekly. And they are talking about restaurants and tips and free stuff. It's essentially a podcast episode with Wemi at this point. :achansasuga: Evil woman

Salado

"I was told this isn't a scary game"- Chisaka Airi. :smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Bronze

I need bleach for my eyes to unsee flat Airi :fishmandispair:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone tried to trick Airi into saying "ice wallow come", but she was saved by her ESL when she pronounced "come" like "comb".

Last edited:

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Airi with the swimsuit model in front of her, as she is dancing makes it look like she is dancing with a headless big titted woman in front of her. It is so cursed

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pekora and Aqua stream still going after 11 hours.
:BijouBijou:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There are some zoos out there who should probably hire Gura, because she seems to be the most effective panda breeder the world has ever seen.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Bat yapping before playing a Legend of Zelda romhack

Last edited:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Doki pulled out a cursed crow VRChat model to bait chat into thinking she didn't have a 3d model yet, and then turned into a Doki chibi model. Chat is now asking for the crow back

EDIT: She has announced a Doki plushie for merch, everyone is asking for a crow plushie instead

EDIT2: She is releasing the Doki chibi 3d to use "for anything, but not exactly anything." Chat has now successfully bullied her into releasing the crow too.:bunnywow:

EDIT3: She is going full Patrick Star trying to open a box.

EDIT4: SHE WENT INTO A PUBLIC WORLD BY ACCIDENT

EDIT5: "I'm gonna eat the Sun. GRAHHH" -Dokibird 2024

Last edited:

roktofferson

Fauna thought about giving a fruit snack to a werewolf.
fucking vegans:botanheadshake:

Top Bottom