chinshilla

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Today I learned a lot about Americans. Somehow buying yeast and flour at the store then going back home and mixing them with water is "too complicated". So they'd rather buy pre-made garbage. Same for cookies.
Food company psyops really fucked you guys up, huh.

RedRage

Today I learned a lot about Americans. Somehow buying yeast and flour at the store then going back home and mixing them with water is "too complicated". So they'd rather buy pre-made garbage. Same for cookies.
Not all of us... :pippasadl:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Sadly this is true I started making my own bread a few years back and I have since stopped viewing supermarket bread as food so much as a punishment for my negligence it's not bread it doesn't taste right it's not filling there is something genuinely wrong with it and every one is too braindead to notice or care.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa should do an offcollab cooking stream with Shiina, who teaches her how to make a healthy meal.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa should do an offcollab cooking stream with Shiina, who teaches her how to make a healthy meal.
I just want to let you know that it is two in the morning and some how you have made me angry about bread I don't know what your going to do with that information but I figured you should know

RedRage

Why does this feel like the lead in to a wontons joke?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
We have tasted too much convenience, it's hard to go back from that.

If you could snap your fingers and have food, why ever make food? Just snap your damn fingers.

Top Bottom