"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

PIPPAPOSTING V2

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"PIPPA I'M NOT GOING TO DIE OF CANCER LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
At least this one's positive news, rather than just bringing the mood down for everyone.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Half of your food is considered unsafe for consumption in civilised countries :smugpipi:
Your nation should no longer be considered civilized, an outside invasive force of millions of savages who worship a pedophile have literally overran the capitol as your government welcomes them with more open arms than the current American administration does with beaners.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Your nation should no longer be considered civilized, an outside invasive force of millions of savages who worship a pedophile have literally overran the capitol as your government welcomes them with more open arms than the current American administration does with beaners.
Counterpoint: your mum.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Half of your food is considered unsafe for consumption in civilised countries :smugpipi:
Mostly as a measure to avoid having local markets flooded with cheap American produce putting your farmers out of business and rendering your country a puppet and yes that is the actual point of American farmer subsidies. If country says they won't buy a product that is legal in their country from certain countries the world trade organization gets very offended so the life hack a lot of countries came up with was to find something only American producers do and ban it. If you think your government cares about your well being guess again.

JMForte

>ozempic
It's just a diabetes medicine with a side effect that messes with weight. Funnily enough, it's not approved for weight loss, they don't even know a bunch of long term effects for it.

Hff201

Early Adopter

This guy's great.

Mostly as a measure to avoid having local markets flooded with cheap American produce putting your farmers out of business and rendering your country a puppet and yes that is the actual point of American farmer subsidies. If country says they won't buy a product that is legal in their country from certain countries the world trade organization gets very offended so the life hack a lot of countries came up with was to find something only American producers do and ban it. If you think your government cares about your well being guess again.
It's less that our country gives a shit about health and wellbeing, and more that yours just feeds you goyslop like you're animals.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This guy's great.

It's less that our country gives a shit about health and wellbeing, and more that yours just feeds you goyslop like you're animals.
Yeah I'm checking the numbers your not doing much better and I never claimed our government cares only that every other government pretends to care because we are running a campaign of economic warfare and they can't respond directly the UK actually has a higher childhood obesity rate than the united states don't worry the architects will soon be just as pleased with your island dystopia

Hff201

Early Adopter
Yeah I'm checking the numbers your not doing much better and I never claimed our government cares only that every other government pretends to care because we are running a campaign of economic warfare and they can't respond directly the UK actually has a higher childhood obesity rate than the united states don't worry the architects will soon be just as pleased with your island dystopia
Don't make me "your mum" you too :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
God imagine if British women with their crooked teeth also started to balloon like whales.

Worse yet they wouldn't even be White land whales given current demographic trends

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Who (and where) the actual fuck were people saying they thought Pippa would be overweight? The only people I've ever even seen say that were, like, people on KF who knew literally nothing about her? Everyone who's ever watched and paid attention to what she's said before would know there's no fucking way she's overweight lmao.

This is a serious question; I would actually like to know where she was reading for this. Random tourist comments on /vt/, YouTube and Twitter or something?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Don't make me "your mum" you too :smugpipi:
Oi! You've already used your allotted "your mum" for the week. Now bugger off before I throw you in the Thames.
1919_Battle_of_George_Square_-_David_Kirkwood.jpg

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Who (and where) the actual fuck were people saying they thought Pippa would be overweight? The only people I've ever even seen say that were, like, people on KF who knew literally nothing about her? Everyone who's ever watched and paid attention to what she's said before would know there's no fucking way she's overweight lmao.
She's fat and black!

RedRage

VT sisters

JMForte

Maybe a few posts on /vt/ from people that didn't watch her?

DTrp

>Slow cookers [...] are great if you're short on time
Fucking retarded people

Top Bottom