"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

DogBone

Nick has offered his wives to Ralph as a reward:

View attachment 76366
Is that really much of a reward? I mean, April looks pretty good now, but how long until doing the crack rock turns her into a busted bitch, like Kayla?

Kayla's body is ruined from giving birth to Nick Rekieta's spawn.

She is WRECKED!
Her body is DESTROYED!
Her tits are a TRAINWRECK!
Her figure has been OBLITERATED!
Her children have left her looks DECIMATED!
This woman is BUSTED!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Is that really much of a reward? I mean, April looks pretty good now, but how long until doing the crack rock turns her into a busted bitch, like Kayla?

Kayla's body is ruined from giving birth to Nick Rekieta's spawn.

She is WRECKED!
Her body is DESTROYED!
Her tits are a TRAINWRECK!
Her figure has been OBLITERATED!
Her children have left her looks DECIMATED!
This woman is BUSTED!
Ralph has the highest of standards. Imagine banging women this good alogs!

5903006-a55ad44d9996f880ab5375d0f817cc34 - Copy.jpg

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Ralph has the highest of standards. Imagine banging women this good alogs!

That's straight up a transgender woman. Meigh has to be blessed with the most unfortunate genetics for a natal woman, this unedited pic of her is really something.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of course you wouldn't be concerned with the blacked shit. It is your people's psyop, after all.
Is there no low your kind won't sink to? The purity of meat Pippa should not be questioned or mocked.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There's a nonzero percent chance Jim will do what Boogie couldn't and just shoot Ralph dead. Ralph rolls up into his driveway, and so does Metokur in his wheelchair after opening his front door to ventilate the pig monster.
"FOUR STAR DAYS, BISH!"

DogBone

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Is there no low your kind won't sink to? The purity of meat Pippa should not be questioned or mocked.
I bet your Pippa is Canner grade meat at best :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Firing a gun powerful enough to kill the Hogman turns Jim to dust, and the only thing left in the wheelchair is a hat, and a 59 packs-a-day chainsmoker laugh on the wind.

edit: Ah shit, Aaron is at the gym, no pig in sight.

Looks like Ralph showed after all. Portugo 3 here we go.

THE RALPHAMALE DO SCARE

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy

E: The fat bish wont show. Nick is going live in an hour, I bet he streams with Nick to laugh about owning the alogs.

Last edited:

DogBone

Firing a gun powerful enough to kill the Hogman turns Jim to dust, and the only thing left in the wheelchair is a hat, and a 59 packs-a-day chainsmoker laugh on the wind.
Ralph doesn't look much better. You see how skinny he looked in that picture of the polycule? He looks so thin that I wonder if Ralph is dying, like he's suffering from some kind of organ failure. Ralph looks like he would be in the same hospice center as Jim.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

E: The fat bish wont show. Nick is going live in an hour, I bet he streams with Nick to laugh about owning the alogs.

He's going to cope that he did this to troll Aaron and waste his time while pretending like he wasn't scared at all. Classic Ralphamale W.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

DogBone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Dizzy is racist, Rie loves the Holocaust, and now Airi is telling people to kill themselves? I love Phase-Connect so much!

Dizzy? It's Panko. I mean, it's Lumi. I mean, it's Shiina. I mean, it's Nasa. I mean, it's Muyu. I mean, it's-

Salado

Dizzy? It's Panko. I mean, it's Lumi. I mean, it's Shiina. I mean, it's Nasa. I mean, it's Muyu. I mean, it's-
They don't know Michi sells Sarin gas on the side...

Helkar

So that's the secret ingredient required to get admitted into Phase. Everyone thought it was that "Fishman says no uggos", but it was racism all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom