"May the best KFC eater win"Reimu Endou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

How can you say that when she's connected to Jim because he wants the Pippits? Through Jim, Pippa is connected to Chris Chan, Null, and anyone else covered by Metokur.

Well there is the fact that some strange, autistic sounding girl called into his LAST STREAM a year ago. This is unrelated to what you're saying, it just reminded me.

Sneeder Leader has directly covered the Pippa in both pixel and meat form.

Yeah, but I'm going off off mutual collabs, as in both parties agreed to appear on stream together and did so. This means debates count too, btw

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah, but I'm going off off mutual collabs, as in both parties agreed to appear on stream together and did so. This means debates count too, btw
Pippa has also covered Supreme Feeder Leader during the ban appeals. She did not unban him, for he was not banned to begin with.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
This generation of kids are less tech literate than a lot of boomers. They are raised as slaves to consumer products without understanding the tools under the hood. They use walled-garden smartphones which spoonfeed them tightly-controlled apps. Their social life is curated for them by social media corporations. They have iPads at school and submit their homework through Google Docs, meaning they never learn how file/folder structures work. They do not understand how to troubleshoot any of their technical devices, as they are all designed to be replaced a year later.

If anything takes even a small amount of effort, if they have to read instructions or look up additional information online, they are going to struggle with it.
When I explain this fact to people they simply refuse to believe the reality. I have relatives who are 20 years younger (or more) who have to come to me for tech support for the most basic things. I am talking shit like how to save files from a hard drive onto a thumb drive or how to reinstall Windows. They all had "keyboarding" class instead of learning to write but they don't learn to type in the class nor do they learn basic keyboard commands. There are college grad students who cannot navigate a screen using the keyboard. Professors.
Note that "keyboarding" is not and cannot be a verb. Even the fucktards setting up the curricula are illiterate mongs.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
keyboarding

welcome-to-the-internet-90s.jpg

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why does mouse plug into keyboard? and if so why on the left side?

The answer to the first question is that some old keyboards were like that.

The answer to the second question is because this keyboard is for retarded kids.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Why does mouse plug into keyboard? and if so why on the left side?
Asking the real questions. At least they spelled Internet correctly for once.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

DTrp

Do you miss Pippa? Join the watchalong to help dull the pain!​

>Where - The "I Miss Pippa" cytube channel:

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

>When - TONIGHT!

Wed Aug 21 9 PM EDT​
(Pippa's normal stream time)​

>What - Raising Arizona (1987)

Starring Nicholas Cage​
When a childless couple--an ex-con and an ex-cop--decide to help themselves to one of another family's quintuplets, their lives become more complicated than they anticipated.​

E: >BONUS - Cube (1997)

A group of strangers awaken to find themselves placed in a giant cube. Each one of them is gifted with a special skill and they must work together to escape. Also, the cube murders them.​

>Suggestions [new poal link]

Want to have a say in what to watch next? [Suggestions Go Here]

>BONUS - Cube (1997)

A group of strangers awaken to find themselves placed in a giant cube. Each one of them is gifted with a special skill and they must work together to escape. Also, the cube murders them.

https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Aaron versus Ralph? Who do we have our money on? :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

DogBone

Aaron versus Ralph? Who do we have our money on? :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
On one hand, Aaron is a walking sore spot for Nick because Aaron fucked his wife and has personal knowledge to expose him.

On the other hand, Ralph is like the Sektur's DSP: immortal, like a cockroach. The question is this: is he cursed to live a long life so that he may suffer? Or is God keeping him alive for entertainment value?

It's not actually a 1v1, either. All the forces of good and evil will converge on the battlefield of Jim's driveway.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
On one hand, Aaron is a walking sore spot for Nick because Aaron fucked his wife and has personal knowledge to expose him.

On the other hand, Ralph is like the Sektur's DSP: immortal, like a cockroach. The question is this: is he cursed to live a long life so that he may suffer? Or is God keeping him alive for entertainment value?

It's not actually a 1v1, either. All the forces of good and evil will converge on the battlefield of Jim's driveway.
It looks like its actually going to happen unless Ralph pussies out. I hope Aaron makes Ralph poop himself & cry then they both drop dead from heart attacks.

DogBone

It looks like its actually going to happen unless Ralph pussies out. I hope Aaron makes Ralph poop himself & cry then they both drop dead from heart attacks.
There's a nonzero percent chance Jim will do what Boogie couldn't and just shoot Ralph dead. Ralph rolls up into his driveway, and so does Metokur in his wheelchair after opening his front door to ventilate the pig monster. Jim is sick and imagine how many hats he'd sell if he was the one to finally kill the Killstream.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
There's a nonzero percent chance Jim will do what Boogie couldn't and just shoot Ralph dead. Ralph rolls up into his driveway, and so does Metokur in his wheelchair after opening his front door to ventilate the pig monster. Jim is sick and imagine how many hats he'd sell if he was the one to finally kill the Killstream.
the last thing ralph sees
1724291249227.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Not the driveway, Ralph is on his way to a gym to meet Aaron to fight.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Not the driveway, Ralph is on his way to a gym to meet Aaron to fight.
He's gotta ask his e-daddy Jim permission first. Remember the last time he wanted to fight at Keem's boxing event.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
He's gotta ask his e-daddy Jim permission first. Remember the last time he wanted to fight at Keem's boxing event.
Nick has offered his wives to Ralph as a reward:

GViNsZ-bgAAqbVg - Copy - Copy.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom