"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Holy shit, Interspecies Reviewers is tied with Panko Manko on the poal.

bqzeid.png

These perverted adventurers take it upon themselves to assess the appeal of all types of succu-girls through hands-on research. Whether it be the scorchingly hot salamanders or the udderly hu-moo-ngous cow-girls, the Yoruno Gloss reviewers leave no species behind.

Directed by the mastermind behind Miru Tights, Ishuzoku Reviewers seeks to answer one of the most pressing questions there is: which species is the sexiest?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1724303088001.png
Ok, no, seriously, who the fuck is putting these on polls?

Salado

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Just caught up on the Hexa drama. Is there any chance you discordfags can let us know when Pippa adjacent drama occurs, such as a vtuber dropping gossip about Pippa's friends being blacklisted from Phase.

:annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You make constant BLACKED jokes about Lumi but Pippa's teeth is where you draw the line?
never heard lumi deny being a jew or denying being blacked.

Sven

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey it's time for Pippa to remember she's straight for a little while. At least until the next pair of big asian titties gets in her face again

DogBone

Oh hey it's time for Pippa to remember she's straight for a little while. At least until the next pair of big asian titties gets in her face again
Excuse you. Pippa may have lesbian tendencies. She may love giant tits. She may love blondes with blue eyes. She may be attracted to anthropomorphic ship girls. She may have kissed a woman on the lips. However, she's no race-mixer. All the women she's attracted to are White. They may be crested by some Slants, but most anime characters are White.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Excuse you. Pippa may have lesbian tendencies. She may love giant tits. She may love blondes with blue eyes. She may be attracted to anthropomorphic ship girls. She may have kissed a woman on the lips. However, she's no race-mixer. All the women she's attracted to are White. They may be crested by some Slants, but most anime characters are White.
She also has terminal yellow fever. Like most white supremacists.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Just caught up on the Hexa drama. Is there any chance you discordfags can let us know when Pippa adjacent drama occurs, such as a vtuber dropping gossip about Pippa's friends being blacklisted from Phase.

:annoyedpippa:
what hexa drama? and what blacklist?

Stunned But Dumb

what hexa drama? and what blacklist?
@midori

View attachment 76376

I say this in complete earnest, if you want something kept private, don't post it on a Twitter account that has strangers following it.

Was I being a prick by screencapping the pictures you'd posted? Yeah, I'll own that, I was doing it to fuck with nag. I don't have anything against you, I'm not going to stalk you or do any retarded shit, and if you'd posted something there that I thought could genuinely compromise your safety I'd keep it under my hat. It's just important to remember you have over a thousand followers on that account, you don't know who most of them are, and they may well have bad intentions.

If there's anything else on there that you don't want to "leak" then delete it. When you make the new private account, only invite your actual, close friends to it.

Start here.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

RedRage

The Kira arc is going to be worse than the rest, cause it comes packaged with also being a typical jojo fan who can't not mention jojo once a day. :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom