"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The Kira arc is going to be worse than the rest, cause it comes packaged with also being a typical jojo fan who can't not mention jojo once a day. :annoyedpippa:
Preserve brother. Once she reaches the next part, there will no longer be any blonde psychopathic males for her to simp over anymore.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DogBone

Start here.
I've been holding it in, dude. What kind of dumb cunt posts her entire life on the Internet and then bitches about a "lack of privacy"? She would have more standing if this was a private Discord of only friends, but it isn't a private Discord. It's not private DM's. It's fucking Twitter.

Like, all of these fucking problems you have are your own fault. Literally tripping and spilling your spaghetti with Pippa. Live responding to /VT/. I am so fucking sick of retards on the Internet who advertise their own fuckups and then cry about how it's the mean people on the Internet who are the cause.

famous artist pipkun

I've been holding it in, dude. What kind of dumb cunt posts her entire life on the Internet and then bitches about a "lack of privacy"? She would have more standing if this was a private Discord of only friends, but it isn't a private Discord. It's not private DM's. It's fucking Twitter.

Like, all of these fucking problems you have are your own fault. Literally tripping and spilling your spaghetti with Pippa. Live responding to /VT/. I am so fucking sick of retards on the Internet who advertise their own fuckups and then cry about how it's the mean people on the Internet who are the cause.
now remember shes been a kiwi since 2015.

good on pippa for not collabing with hexa again.

RedRage

AlphaConvict

What Hexa said sounds like a Captain Obvious observation, but I guess being a vtuber that has actually been privy to information behind the scenes gives it a little more weight. Any corpo whose business is Social Interaction must have a Blacklist of individuals at the level Phase is in. Pippa's friends aren't the only ones in it for sure.

"Pippa's friends" is just her way of summarizing it anyway; it's not the most important criteria like people were shitposting about. As Fishman moves the company to a safer style most drama, political and rage baiting will be verbotem. Pippa herself has said she is much more careful of what topics she touches nowadays, even if sometimes her inner troll resurfaces.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Maybe Beardson should have groomed Hexa

RedRage

"Pippa's friends" is just her way of summarizing it anyway
Pippa also happens to be an extremely consistent poor judge of character, so going "Pippa likes them? Put them on the blacklist" is sadly more safe than not a lot of the time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa also happens to be an extremely consistent poor judge of character, so going "Pippa likes them? Put them on the blacklist" is sadly more safe than not a lot of the time.
I'd be so funny if the fish just immediately blacklists everyone she asks him to poach.

AlphaConvict

I'd be so funny if the fish just immediately blacklists everyone she asks him to poach.
Sakana's Blacklist: Whoever Pippa recommends.
Sakana's Whitelist: Whoever Dizzy disapproves.

DogBone

As Fishman moves the company to a safer style most drama, political and rage baiting will be verbotem.
There's a balance to strike, and I'm always worried Pippa will be stifled. I really like Pippa because she reminds me of a time when the Internet wasn't full of gay retards who made it so it isn't acceptable to say they're gay retards. At the same time, I don't expect her to harass Froot by asking her where's the money.

RedRage

I'm always worried Pippa will be stifled
Seems like Pippa stifles herself more than anything from management at this point. The other girls pretty consistently talk about and do things that she'd avoid cause of her whole "Putting herself on a leash for the sake of the company" thing she's been doing for a while now.

DogBone

Seems like Pippa stifles herself more than anything from management at this point. The other girls pretty consistently talk about and do things that she'd avoid cause of her whole "Putting herself on a leash for the sake of the company" thing she's been doing for a while now.
One day, Pippa will break free from the shackles of Phase-Connect and declare her love for Adolf Hitler!

dumdum did nothing wrong

I swear shit always goes down when I go to sleep.

So Hexa had insider phase info confirming pippa's friends are blacklisted and decided going into a voice channel and just dropped that in a vc of 100+ people AND THEN got into a slap fight with Proctor who may or may not have swept for her in the past but reattached his balls last night and dropped a recording of said blabbing?

Wow actual retard moment.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So Hexa had insider phase info confirming pippa's friends are blacklisted
See below.
I feel like noting that these assertions of Hexa's have never been verified by anyone, including any of the people she talked about. I cannot say that Hexa has ever directly, provably lied about something, but she is absolutely willing to big up everything. Molehills become mountains, etc etc. She's also a drunkard, so trusting her is about as good of an idea as trusting one in a Paradox game.

just dropped that in a vc of 100+ people
That was a different instance. The TVAcord Voice-Chat I recorded didn't have hundreds of people, I think it probably had maybe a couple dozen.
No, this, for context, is a different example of her blabbing private info that was told to her in confidence, and turning it into a silly little game complete with a soundboard and sing-song voice. Fuck I hate this disingenuous cunt and it feels so good to finally be able to say it aloud.

Proctor who may or may not have swept for her in the past
Nope.
I didn't. I was absolutely ready to tell her to fuck off. The problem was that people started deleting their own messages for her and I couldn't exactly do much about their own personal choice. Even so, I did manage to snag copies with BetterDiscord, but they were never relevant because TVACord was only one of roughly 27 different avenues the info leaked from anyway.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Thanks for the clarifications big retard moment for Hexa. Hope whatever she hoped to gain was worth burning bridges with Pippa and Phase cause she's definitely on a list now.

Bronze

I swear shit always goes down when I go to sleep.

So Hexa had insider phase info confirming pippa's friends are blacklisted and decided going into a voice channel and just dropped that in a vc of 100+ people AND THEN got into a slap fight with Proctor who may or may not have swept for her in the past but reattached his balls last night and dropped a recording of said blabbing?

Wow actual retard moment.
Thats after she breached her own NDA and paid the price btw. She needs a lecture about professionalism or she's going ro speedrun getting blacklisted by all corps

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

One day, Pippa will break free from the shackles of Phase-Connect and declare her love for Adolf Hitler!
I, too, like the funny mustache man that decimated white men and prepped Germany for the black and brown bulls. danke herr hitler

See below.

That was a different instance. The TVAcord Voice-Chat I recorded didn't have hundreds of people, I think it probably had maybe a couple dozen.

Nope.
i thought discord queermos can see deleted posts. screencap and repost my man.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sakana's Blacklist: Whoever Pippa recommends.
Sakana's Whitelist: Whoever Dizzy disapproves.
The funniest thing about that is Dizzy is just as bad when it comes to judging people's character. The best judge of character in phase is Tenma by a fucking mile.
:lumitenmakillhim:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom