"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wow. I'm disappointed in you that you'd dox "meat" Pippa like that.
That's not meat Pippa, that's everyone's favorite hero and speed racist Pippamann.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
man our pcg friends dont like the harrisx phase concert pic deleted in minutrs

DogBone

Nasa smoked. What are the chances she and Pippa had an off collab where they split a pack?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Nasa-chan! We must try Lucky Strike cigarette just like in Glorious Nippon anime!"

Nasa: cute dragon dainty coughing
Pippa: violent lung-exploding hacking

DogBone

Prepare for the incoming cigarette fetish art.
If foot fetishists are called footfags and armpit delinquents are called pitfags...
Would that mean, in your country, smoking fetishists are called fagfags @Hff201?

E:
Also, if you're a gayfag, jojo is playing now.
But what if you're into feet AND smoking? Well, I know the answer!

1000013212.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
imagine smokin a thin white cock and not a big brown cigar

JMForte

Will Pippa stream on Tuesday? If she does, will it be in the morning or at night?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Will Pippa stream on Tuesday? If she does, will it be in the morning or at night?
It'll be a surprise, we all like surprises right?

RedRage

Well find out either an hour after the AM time, around the normal time, or the day after when she remembers to tweet about still being in japan :smugpipi:

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter
Well find out either an hour after the AM time, around the normal time, or the day after when she remembers to tweet about still being in japan :smugpipi:
Either that or we'll get a few days of random guerillas at 4am her time because she's jetlagged.

Tubedude

Bless those little underage retards - they're doing their best. If only they knew how aggressively her autistic fanbase went out of their way to not use reddit.

a

I'm going to cool it on the live updates. This is the zoomer equivalent of whiskeydick on prom night.
E: Whatever PC is paying their jannies it isn't enough.
I will never understand sharty logic. Based on everything they think they know, they think Pippa was groomed by a furry sexpest when she a minor, left that and had a depression shut in era, left the shut in era and is now dating a pooner (somehow being super confirmed by pooner being social media friends with someone who is also social media friends with who they think Pippa is). And with this they decide the best course of action is to spread her "dox" as far and wide as possible and alog her.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I will never understand sharty logic. Based on everything they think they know, they think Pippa was groomed by a furry sexpest when she a minor, left that and had a depression shut in era, left the shut in era and is now dating a pooner (somehow being super confirmed by pooner being social media friends with someone who is also social media friends with who they think Pippa is). And with this they decide the best course of action is to spread her "dox" as far and wide as possible and alog her.
But she's actually faking the depression shut-in era, and also Phase hired the groomer rapist paedophile Zach (proof: anon said so) so they're doing everyone a favour by doxing every human on Earth other than Pippa and passing around audio clips that are definitely her masturbating for her inner circle (and totally not just her screaming because she fucked up in Getting Over It).

Salado

Don't try to understand crazy. It's like bashing your head against a wall.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But she's actually faking the depression shut-in era
The years upon years of history that backs up her character and personality was actually all just kayfabe to farm simpbux in a gayop so elaborate and well-thought-out that it would put Kraut to shame. Onionfarms told me so, this must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom