"If you lost to a firework, that's natural selection"Jelly Hoshiumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

dumdum did nothing wrong

how was the concert? since there arent a lot of posts about it i assume you guys didnt buy tix?
yeah let me hop in my delorean real quick and i'll tell ya.

think it's later this month for the concert they're just in japan recording stuff atm.

RedRage

Embed looks busted on my end, just in case
gbks0p.jfif

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DogBone

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
That isn't what women sound like during sex. It's more like, "Oh my God! Are you finished yet?
You can tell none of them had sex with an actual women cause you would know the difference that way.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Zyklon Mag

Screenshot_20240818-094620.png
Someone was weening in her chat 2 days ago. KF Culture has gotten soft. Saw 5 newfag retards advocating for cowtipping in 2 threads and some femboy unironically asking how to hide his alcholism from his family. Gay.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 76180
Someone was weening in her chat 2 days ago. KF Culture has gotten soft. Saw 5 newfag retards advocating for cowtipping in 2 threads and some femboy unironically asking how to hide his alcholism from his family. Gay.
It's more an issue with the age of the users. Given the nature of where some of these people are coming from, I am confident that most of the posters on that thread are fairly young. I won't be surprised in the slightest if some of the people posting there are minors.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 76180
The Serbian cheese goblin will take care of it, any day now, he took over the thread himself to assure quality.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is he crying about that one sharty kid who doxxxxxxxxxed himself trying to join this site forever ago, or is this a new one?
I won't be surprised in the slightest if some of the people posting there are minors.

It looks like the same kid. He wasted no time linking his own YT channel on Onion Farms and it even includes a link to his Discord. Federal agents and/or the Injectable Bathtub Soup Brigade are going to love him.

Zyklon Mag

It looks like the same kid. He wasted no time linking his own YT channel on Onion Farms and it even includes a link to his Discord. Federal agents and/or the Injectable Bathtub Soup Brigade are going to love him.
I can already hear the feds giving him AR-15 money and directions to the local high school.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is he crying about that one sharty kid who doxxxxxxxxxed himself trying to join this site forever ago, or is this a new one? How many 'ids must get 'oxxed before this retard war is over?
Yeah, it's the same kid. They're still mad @Short screencapped him doxing himself for some reason.

View attachment 76180
This was a co-ordinated raid by the shartyfags trying to falseflag as kiwis.

DogBone

Pippa has been discovered outside the DNC. She is now back in America and is having fun in the Windy City.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa has been discovered outside the DNC. She is now back in America and is having fun in the Windy City.

>FAGS EAT SHIT on the sign

It's a shame Pippa hates herself so much. :smugpipi:

PipkinPipparoni

if they think thats what sex sounds like then every single ASMR streamer both v and fleshtuber is having sex every single stream they do. also there is something really funny to me about things like this where one person is trying to own another person or a group of people by claiming the animated pink rabbit they find enjoyable to watch has sex and is only pretending to be autistic as if capipis have not been cheering for pippa to improve her life for ages.

Zyklon Mag

These men have reddit accounts. Reddit has permeated their speech pattern. The redditor male is confounded by dumbfuck shitposts, doubly confounded because an IRL dangerhaired woman is doing it.:deztheroom:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
These men have reddit accounts. Reddit has permeated their speech pattern. The redditor male is confounded by dumbfuck shitposts, doubly confounded because an IRL dangerhaired woman is doing it.:deztheroom:

>hey pippa-chan, check out this based black guy wearin' a MAGA hat!

h7zv7w.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom