"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The years upon years of history that backs up her character and personality was actually all just kayfabe to farm simpbux in a gayop so elaborate and well-thought-out that it would put Kraut to shame. Onionfarms told me so, this must be true.
Even when the meat Pippa is evil she is clever.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can't believe you're alogging her now.
His understanding of Pippa's personality is unironically about as accurate as the Onions'.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
The years upon years of history that backs up her character and personality was actually all just kayfabe to farm simpbux in a gayop so elaborate and well-thought-out that it would put Kraut to shame. Onionfarms told me so, this must be true.
if true she earned every dollar it's not true but it'd be funny

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa can't be evil!
But Pippa is evil!
I can't believe you would think Pippa is evil!
But I don't think that at all! You are the true A-LOG!
I'll never a-log you!

exiting sword fight
science-fiction x fantasy crossover battle

You were the Chosen One!
barely intelligible Sharty Nonsense

Meat Pippa is the True Evil!

What the fuck is a Meat Pippa?!

John Williams cranks out another absolute banger despite being on life support

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
His understanding of Pippa's personality is unironically about as accurate as the Onions'.
Neither of them watch streams, it makes perfect sense.

Hff201

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I will never understand sharty logic. Based on everything they think they know, they think Pippa was groomed by a furry sexpest when she a minor, left that and had a depression shut in era, left the shut in era and is now dating a pooner (somehow being super confirmed by pooner being social media friends with someone who is also social media friends with who they think Pippa is). And with this they decide the best course of action is to spread her "dox" as far and wide as possible and alog her.
sometimes its fun to make people mad for the sake of making people mad.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I can't pull myself away from the Onion Pippa thread. It's fucking hilarious.

1724135588925.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shamelessly plugging my short write-up on a Pippa anti cause I know a lot of you probably aren't aware there's a website beyond this thread.

I bring the gift of a deranged schizo by the name of Xethron aka Ryan Tyndall (opsec be damned) for you all today. I stumbled upon him a little while back while searching for something Pippa related and started compiling then forgot about it until now.

Here's the post where I first saw him, he's far from the only retard in the thread but he's absolutely the biggest.
View attachment 76219

Seemed like your average retarded Pippa-anti who bought into the "alt-right" narrative at first then he started after Phase as a whole and even Dokibird as well.
Everyone who participated in Wrestletuber is now a nazi by association because of Dokibird.
View attachment 76224

Did you know that Pippa and co. are just the tip of the alt-right iceberg in vtubing? There's many others out there hiding in plain sight, and it's not who you might think. Among them are the likes of Ame, Sayu, Mint, and Matara.
View attachment 76218
:kroniiphone:
Ame's main crime:
View attachment 76221

Sayu's named after a mass shooter (I'm sure she chose the name and not Nijisanji):
View attachment 76222

Mint's sins are making fun of Psycho Mantis saying he wants Snake while possessing Meryl and this shitpost

His insane logic for behind the Psycho Mantis being homophobia and bigotry
View attachment 76223

Matara made an anti-semitic dogwhistle with this tweet

Several years ago he was a pretty normal Hololive fan (even has some posts including Ame) then stopped posting about vtubers until a few months ago.

His twitter was similar and had been inactive for years up until about the same time. Then something set him off and he came back to the vtuber sphere to call out all the bigots and put a stop to them. His primary target appears to be the most infamous bigot in all of vtubing. Queen chud, yamanba slayer, homo basher -
Michi Mochievee
:marinewhat:

What triggered this appears to have been her collab with Filian.

A
View attachment 76227
View attachment 76230
A, A

Even goes after her through the main VShojo twitter on a completely unrelated post demanding they do something about her.

A

Going after the other VShojo talents too. A
View attachment 76228

Now at this point you might be thinking, "OH, MY STARS AND GARTERS! I had no idea VShojo was so full of bigots! Is there anyone who can save them?"

Well our friend Xethron knows who the hero of the dark pit that is VShojo is and she will save the day for us all :smugpipi:

A
:NOWWELAUGH:

There's more stupidity throughout his posts if you want to search but it's mostly just screaming the same few things into an empty void. He's also politispergs constantly, and mostly about Palestine. He has appeared to have settled down about vtubers atleast since but still speaks out on ocassion about evil chud vtubers. (Like this one about Rev)

I took too long to sit down and do this and his reddit account got suspended so I'm missing a few posts I forgot to pull up links to, anyone know of a good extension that archives reddit userpages instead of just individual posts? Everything I've tried doesn't seem to work

TL;DR: Vtubing is full of alt-right bigots and this man is on a mission to take them all down. I had no idea so many vtubers were this cool

DTrp

anyone know of a good extension that archives reddit userpages instead of just individual posts?

you might have to roll your own. I'd suggest this tool, although if it doesn't suit your needs there are a few others you could experiment with.

And as far as digital footprint preservation goes, this book is great although perhaps a little dated. The process and concepts are the key takeaway just apply it to new and better tools.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

Seems like they are still in JP What the fuck is this tweet? so if there is a stream today bet on the morning timeslot.

Bronze

DogBone

DTrp

Rie is cooking up a diss track:

I can just imagine it - Rie sitting there all smug looking, anticipating this "joke" rivalry will enable the magic algorithmic numberfaggotry to boost her channel exponentially.
The problem with this plan though, is that Pippa won't even be aware she exists.

DogBone

I can just imagine it - Rie sitting there all smug looking, anticipating this "joke" rivalry will enable the magic algorithmic numberfaggotry to boost her channel exponentially.
The problem with this plan though, is that Pippa won't even be aware she exists.
Even worse, Capipis will see Pippa the Ripper and might actually watch the stream and participate in her Chat. Rie doesn't know it, but she's potentially exposing herself to the Eye of Sauron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom