"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

This isn't even white trash, it's just bizarre... Every day she answers another question about herself... that only creates even more questions

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It's called a cola spider. Not my sort of thing but here you go.

JMForte

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

So it's a shittier version of an ice cream float. Visual presentation is terrible but it probably tastes fine.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Even worse, Capipis will see Pippa the Ripper and might actually watch the stream and participate in her Chat. Rie doesn't know it, but she's potentially exposing herself to the Eye of Sauron here.
I've seen Rie laughing at a lot of shitposts, including Hitler posting. I think her humour isn't that different from the average capipi.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I have a vague memory that this was noted and discussed at one point, but I couldn't find anything on it: but apparently there's a Pippa reference in Trepang2.

2mx9au.png

Helkar

I've seen Rie laughing at a lot of shitposts, including Hitler posting. I think her humour isn't that different from the average capipi.
Also there's like 80% chance that PTR was proposed by chat, because every Phase girl's chat feels obligated to spam PTR whenever they're doing anything music-related.

P.S. Did you get unbanned in Shiina's chat btw?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
People are criticizing Pippa for adding cola to ice-cream, but given her cooking skills, it's probably her best dish.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

If Rie is a based Aussie chink, I may be obligated to watch her. However, I'm not really into puppy play.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Also there's like 80% chance that PTR was proposed by chat, because every Phase girl's chat feels obligated to spam PTR whenever they're doing anything music-related.

P.S. Did you get unbanned in Shiina's chat btw?
She asked in a member's post for song suggestions to turn into shitposts and a number of people requested PtR. She could have just ignored if she was blueing with Pippa.

I need to make a new discord account before going into PC cord so I'm procrastinating.
If Rie is a based Aussie chink, I may be obligated to watch her. However, I'm not really into puppy play.
Imagine watching a furry :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Furious George

Low & Lazy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

its a root beer float

famous artist pipkun

RedRage

Wait, I thought people were memeing on Pippa over the ice-cream thing cause she did it backwards, but do people not know what a root beer float is?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom