"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hell yeah drinking till you nearly die vomitting in your sleep. You go girls!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Stuff like this is what I don't get anymore, I got shitfaced a handful of times and try not to do it at all anymore. It's not worth it

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Stuff like this is what I don't get anymore, I got shitfaced a handful of times and try not to do it at all anymore. It's not worth it
Strong agree. I've been bad drunk like 2 times in my life. it's not fun at all tbdesu.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
And for a lot of people, it only gets worse the older you get. One reason why I don't drink much anymore.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah I got nothing against drinking, it's just drinking to the point of being blackout drunk seems more harmful or just dumb compared to having a nice buzz the whole time and waking up the next day fine. Everyone always says they regret it when they wake up but continue to do it anyways. But they're young so I think they'll learn in time. Your 20s are the time to be a retarded drunk and learn from it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

They're all honorary white women thanks to pippa alone

Sven

Getting her co-workers tequila drunk in Japan. Not sure if that makes her the gayest or whitest women to have ever lived.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Getting her co-workers tequila drunk in Japan. Not sure if that makes her the gayest or whitest women to have ever lived.
por que no los dos

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
If Nick was an Olympic diver, he'd be getting 10s all across the board with the glorious swan dive that's been his career. And the only people in the stands "supporting" him are trainwrecks themselves because he's pushed any decent person away.

What a wild ride it's been. I think he's got what it takes to win Lolcow of the Year again.
He definitely is. It's speculation but if he really did gay ops by sending a pedophile to act on his behalf so he could discredit Josh in getting the bodycam and case televised, that's a whole new low he has sunk to. Not even the mountains of cocaine he snorts could erase how terrible it makes him look.

DogBone

He definitely is. It's speculation but if he really did gay ops by sending a pedophile to act on his behalf so he could discredit Josh in getting the bodycam and case televised, that's a whole new low he has sunk to. Not even the mountains of cocaine he snorts could erase how terrible it makes him look.
What really raises an eyebrow is the way Nick seemed to be fishing for responses in his texts with Null. The constant mentioning of "we," like Null meant the forum when all Null meant was him and his lawyer, makes me think Nick knew about the pedophile for a bit and wanted to use it as a "gotcha." It's also weird, and possibly even funny, that the same guy was in Nick's Locals: something Nick hasn't really touched on (afaik).

Am I saying that Nick conspired with a pedophile to poison the well and try to make it harder for Null to record the omnibus hearing? I never said that. I only implied it, like Nick has implied the cops planted the drugs during the search.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
nah gay retards doing retard shit isnt new

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you have to admire shiina's work ethic. streaming during what would be dead hours.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
you have to admire shiina's work ethic. streaming during what would be dead hours.
I wish I wasn't persona non grata in Shiina's chat. Interacting with her was fun. :ameraintear:

You would think a bunch of the girls would jump into the prime time spots and give it a go. If they don't want to blow up anyone's spot then the company managers should be organising it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Coming back from a 2 week ban that I specifically requested to find Pippa has started her alcoholism arc is pure kino. Cheers autism rabbit and friends.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom