"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

It's Pippa, she doesn't answer DMs Tenma or Lumi sends her, communication is always going to be her main issue. Lumi has been saying yabcast is ready to go, yabcast just isn't going to happen because it's entirely up to if Pippa is ready to do it, for some reason Lumi just can't get her to answer DMs, Lumi starts brainworming that Pippa actually hates her and goes and asks Tenma about Pippa not answering DMs, oh Tenma and Pippa only talk like once a year. Damn, and they called each other best friends at one point. This is why Pippa is always going to have problems keeping a friendship, you know when she cried during the WoW stream about struggling to keep friends? Yeah, it's very clear why that is.
I kind of have an idea now on why she and Lisa grew distant.

Stunned But Dumb

It's Pippa, she doesn't answer DMs Tenma or Lumi sends her, communication is always going to be her main issue. Lumi has been saying yabcast is ready to go, yabcast just isn't going to happen because it's entirely up to if Pippa is ready to do it, for some reason Lumi just can't get her to answer DMs, Lumi starts brainworming that Pippa actually hates her and goes and asks Tenma about Pippa not answering DMs, oh Tenma and Pippa only talk like once a year. Damn, and they called each other best friends at one point. This is why Pippa is always going to have problems keeping a friendship, you know when she cried during the WoW stream about struggling to keep friends? Yeah, it's very clear why that is.
where did Lumi say this? Seriously curious

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I kind of have an idea now on why she and Lisa grew distant.
she realized lisa, not lumi, was the real corpo killer.

pippa
derangement
sydrome

JMForte

RedRage

DogBone

Here is me playing armchair psychologist.

Pippa has a problem where she is afraid of being rejected when it comes to friends and peers. That is why she self-isolates by withdrawing into her shell and lets DM's go unanswered. Due to her fear of fucking up social interactions, she chooses to not engage. Unfortunately, this means that Pippa is stuck in a form of self-fulfilling prophecy. Pippa fears rejection and being alienated from people she cares about. As a result, she becomes more distant from her friends because of her fear of engaging socially.

The biggest problem is that even if she's told by said friends and peers that she is loved, Pippa won't be able to accept it due to her impostor syndrome. Or worse, she'll assume they are using her or secretly mocking her behind her back.

Stunned But Dumb

It's a little upsetting. I can kind of relate. Luckily all my friends are dudes so I can go weeks or months without talking and we're cool like we just hung out the other day, but I think with women it's a bit different.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Pippa has a problem where she is afraid of being rejected when it comes to friends and peers. That is why she self-isolates by withdrawing into her shell and lets DM's go unanswered. Due to her fear of fucking up social interactions, she chooses to not engage. Unfortunately, this means that Pippa is stuck in a form of self-fulfilling prophecy. Pippa fears rejection and being alienated from people she cares about. As a result, she becomes more distant from her friends because of her fear of engaging socially.

The biggest problem is that even if she's told by said friends and peers that she is loved, Pippa won't be able to accept it due to her impostor syndrome. Or worse, she'll assume they are using her or secretly mocking her behind her back.

She really is my little sister.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The worst part is, nobody can help her with this because she won't let them in, so she's at the point where she unironically has to just get over it and stop being like this. I get it, brain problems, but at some point you have to start doing the bare minimum and stop being upset at the possibility of people not liking you, when you're actively ignoring them even after they've made the first move.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
To someone like Pippa with certain mental tendencies, telling them it's as simple as "just do the thing" is worthless advice (reply to dm's, keep a schedule, etc). Not to say she isn't responsible for how she conducts things, but sometimes it's just not that easy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
To someone like Pippa with certain mental tendencies, telling them it's as simple as "just do the thing" is worthless advice (reply to dm's, keep a schedule, etc). Not to say she isn't responsible for how she conducts things, but sometimes it's just not that easy.
Pippa feels that the pain of rejection will always feel worse than spending every night full of anxiety. It's a shit feeling, but you get used to it.

Better the devil you know, and all that.

DTrp

Do you miss Pippa? Join the watchalong to help dull the pain!

>Where

https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

>When - TONIGHT! Pippa’s usual stream time

FRI Aug 16th, 9 PM EDT

>What

No Country For Old Men
& Look Who's Back (Spoiler: it's Hiter)

>Suggestions

What to watch after tonight's double feature? Please add your suggestions anons, we have a lot of "i miss pippa" nights ahead of us.
https://poal.me/sorpn
(I didn't make a new poal yet)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey, Pippa.

Replying to DMs leads to collabs with your friends, and collabs with your friends leads to good content. Good content leads to your numbers going up.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
are coworkers friends? we used to not shit where we eat.

DTrp

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She talks about it for a few minutes.

I can't believe Pippa redeemed all her nepo tickets for her and then doesn't respond to her DMs :pippasadl:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

If Nick was an Olympic diver, he'd be getting 10s all across the board with the glorious swan dive that's been his career. And the only people in the stands "supporting" him are trainwrecks themselves because he's pushed any decent person away.

What a wild ride it's been. I think he's got what it takes to win Lolcow of the Year again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom