"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

This is probably going to sound gay but I can't really properly disconnect from the thing because it is Internet shit in a different sphere and it's taken up a bunch of my time, attention and genuine focus, as it's quite important. I'm not trying to come off as a vagueposting femboy nor powerlevel but yeah, I'm just trying to explain why I haven't been around as much lately, and probably won't be for at least a little while longer.
Nick, you need to put down the crack pipe. You used to be a good, Christian man. You need to kick out the coke whore from your marital bed, return to Jesus, get clean, and go back to church.

Also, release the bodycam footage!

Helkar

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Those charges are more than just internet shit, Mr. Rekeita.
Nick, you need to put down the crack pipe. You used to be a good, Christian man. You need to kick out the coke whore from your marital bed, return to Jesus, get clean, and go back to church.

Also, release the bodycam footage!
Enjoy prison, stalker pedophile incel Karen Farms Prudes. Only pedophiles would want to see the bodycam footage.
wreckeita.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is probably going to sound gay but I can't really properly disconnect from the thing because it is Internet shit in a different sphere and it's taken up a bunch of my time, attention and genuine focus, as it's quite important. I'm not trying to come off as a vagueposting femboy nor powerlevel but yeah, I'm just trying to explain why I haven't been around as much lately, and probably won't be for at least a little while longer.
You have something more important than Pippa? You disgust me and I don't appreciate seeing those sort of lies on my screen.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Well maybe we'll get an update while I sit in the movies, I'll see in a couple hours. Hopefully no guerilla while I'm gone.

Nows the time to do it Pippa, spite me again

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
people say tv is dead but here we are whining about our favorite daytime soap opera not being on. well not me specifically, i was listening to mati but some of you yes. some cable network should block up 2 hours for their own vtuber. no script costs qnd viewers can directly pay plus sponsored ads. adult swim would be perfect for pippa.

DogBone

people say tv is dead but here we are whining about our favorite daytime soap opera not being on. well not me specifically, i was listening to mati but some of you yes. some cable network should block up 2 hours for their own vtuber. no script costs qnd viewers can directly pay plus sponsored ads. adult swim would be perfect for pippa.
MATI-posting is one of my favorite loops!

Also, I wanted to share this clip because the thumbnail is very yab.

"Autism powered fuck machine."

JMForte

>pippa says streams at 6am PT
>she never actually streams at 6am PT
>streams are late or don't happen at all
She really just needs to say no streams, or just guerillas whenever she goes on trips because she's incapable of actually streaming when she says she will.

RedRage

>pippa says streams at 6am PT
>she never actually streams at 6am PT
>streams are late or don't happen at all
She really just needs to say no streams, or just guerillas whenever she goes on trips because she's incapable of actually streaming when she says she will.
Pretty much, I get that she wants to go have fun with the girls and I don't blame her for that. But with stuff like today where we find out she just got drunk and passed out for the night she could have tweeted beforehand. Its not like usual where she's waking up just before stream, she'd been out and about doing shit for hours by the time stream rolls around.

famous artist pipkun

>being killed by the drastic economic downturn this month alone
>"pippa isnt streaming like she promised"

this is less pipguarding and more "how do you have time for such novelties as vtubing?" its like the thread is full of britoids. give me bread give me circus and i can ignore the muzzie kid stabbings

RedRage

this is less pipguarding and more "how do you have time for such novelties as vtubing?" its like the thread is full of britoids.
Or, people think that her getting comfortable just flaking on expectations she set for herself is a bad habit to be enabling. Cause when all is said and done and she gets home she's going to end up thinking about it and feeling bad for doing it like she did after offkai and japan the first time.

famous artist pipkun

Or, people think that her getting comfortable just flaking on expectations she set for herself is a bad habit to be enabling. Cause when all is said and done and she gets home she's going to end up thinking about it and feeling bad for doing it like she did after offkai and japan the first time.
trolling ass

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

this is less pipguarding and more "how do you have time for such novelties as vtubing?" its like the thread is full of britoids. give me bread give me circus and i can ignore the muzzie kid stabbings
On the one hand, lol im self-employed and have near total control over my schedule/working conditions, so I'm currently listening to Gura ramble while drafting a satisfaction and release.

On the other, I wasn't complaining about her schedule anyway.

JMForte

Pretty much, I get that she wants to go have fun with the girls and I don't blame her for that. But with stuff like today where we find out she just got drunk and passed out for the night she could have tweeted beforehand. Its not like usual where she's waking up just before stream, she'd been out and about doing shit for hours by the time stream rolls around.
It's Pippa, she doesn't answer DMs Tenma or Lumi sends her, communication is always going to be her main issue. Lumi has been saying yabcast is ready to go, yabcast just isn't going to happen because it's entirely up to if Pippa is ready to do it, for some reason Lumi just can't get her to answer DMs, Lumi starts brainworming that Pippa actually hates her and goes and asks Tenma about Pippa not answering DMs, oh Tenma and Pippa only talk like once a year. Damn, and they called each other best friends at one point. This is why Pippa is always going to have problems keeping a friendship, you know when she cried during the WoW stream about struggling to keep friends? Yeah, it's very clear why that is.

famous artist pipkun

On the one hand, lol im self-employed and have near total control over my schedule/working conditions, so I'm currently listening to Gura ramble while drafting a satisfaction and release.

On the other, I wasn't complaining about her schedule anyway.
youre a real one thomas

Stunned But Dumb

I like it when she doesn't stream, it lets me catch up. Everyone I like should only stream once a week and never at the same time as each other so I can feasibly watch everyone. Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom