"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Helkar

More horrifying cooking streams.
As long as she doesn't eat anything she cooks, because if she does it'll quickly turn into no more streams.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
As long as she doesn't eat anything she cooks, because if she does it'll quickly turn into no more streams.
that's what papakin is for
>tastes like soap
t. papakin

JMForte

I laughed at a stupid realization and now I hate myself for it.
You can call them pre-3D debut vtubers, like those vtubers on twitter that have been streaming for a while and are still pre-debut.

kingcaid

[BIG PIP NEWS]

Oh you know interviews with interesting people and more schizo streams but those require more then two seconds of preparation so I wont hold my breath.:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you trying to steal Thhrang's title as Pippa's #1 hatewatcher? Cause its working. :whatastory:
I've been too busy to even watch anything for, like, the last week and a half. I think he's already got it. Sad state of affairs.

RedRage

I've been too busy to even watch anything for, like, the last week and a half. I think he's already got it. Sad state of affairs.
Dogmod hates Pippa... :annoyedpippa:
Hope you're doing alright

Salado

RedRage

@Postal rrat Here you go
s492e0.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hope you're doing alright
Don't actually worry about me, I'm fine. There's just a lot of tisms I've been dealing with lately that've drained my mental, maybe someday I'll go into details but now is not that time.

RedRage

Don't actually worry about me, I'm fine. There's just a lot of tisms I've been dealing with lately that've drained my mental, maybe someday I'll go into details but now is not that time.
Chat reflects the streamer :smugpipi:
hope you feel better soon man. :pomuLove:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It doesn't hurt to disconnect sometimes, feel better soon man.

If you need to smack the jew around a bit with your broom for catharsis we'll all understand.

DTrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

If you need to smack the jew around a bit with your broom for catharsis we'll all understand.
@thhrang, have you considered that expelling Reticule from this forum could be the start of a Golden Age for us?
1723791505540.png1723791574758.png

Think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is probably going to sound gay but I can't really properly disconnect from the thing because it is Internet shit in a different sphere and it's taken up a bunch of my time, attention and genuine focus, as it's quite important. I'm not trying to come off as a vagueposting femboy nor powerlevel but yeah, I'm just trying to explain why I haven't been around as much lately, and probably won't be for at least a little while longer.

I concur. Kicking the kike always brings me peace.
1723791604180.png

DTrp

This is probably going to sound gay but I can't really properly disconnect from the thing because it is Internet shit in a different sphere and it's taken up a bunch of my time, attention and genuine focus, as it's quite important. I'm not trying to come off as a vagueposting femboy nor powerlevel but yeah, I'm just trying to explain why I haven't been around as much lately, and probably won't be for at least a little while longer.

I concur. Kicking the kike always brings me peace.
View attachment 75973
Hope this helps

E:
Whoah! Yuni is in Japan too?!?!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

What did /pcg/ mean by this?
>>83021541
The implication is that JL7 and Pippa have a history, when in fact with that clip, she's just talking about the homelands history. So someone started to cuckpost with it, not even watching the clip. Some anon says they've known each other since before Pippa was a thing, I for one think this is a call back to a rrat that I think Chase pushed a while back that zax is actually jl7. Thank you for coming to my rratposting analysis talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom