"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

>forgot to mention Phase Showdown merch.
Lia HATES Rie, confirmed.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That was pretty fun. For a brief moment, we were General liveposting.

JMForte

Get fucked.
They are debuting their 3D models at concerts. Their tickets cost more than others, all they said was "consume, consume, consume, stop complaining"

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
That was pretty fun. For a brief moment, we were General liveposting.
It was nice to get some updates about what pippa was up to, it's not like she'll share details with us until she gets back. (which is fine btw, it's just her style)
It does sound like they are all having quite a good time, so ❤️

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They are debuting their 3D models at concerts. Their tickets cost more than others, all they said was "consume, consume, consume, stop complaining"
dEy9zMv.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All I'll say is DSP, who is a witless hobo with a webcam somehow managed to rope his viewers into buying him new gaming gear. You can certainly manage to be less poor tomorrow, or any day for that matter. It can be done.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Clara's up for karaoke, btw. Come destroy your sleep schedule listening to a schizophrenic sing.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Clara's up for karaoke, btw. Come destroy your sleep schedule listening to a schizophrenic sing.
Wait you schedule your sleep? You don't just pass out whenever suits you? That's some real npc behavior bro. next your going to tell me you have a dedicated sleeping spot.

JMForte

I'll try, got to know what it feels like first, should I buy the new Call of Duty and then cosmetics? Damn, that still might be less than a badge and a ticket to the concert. It's over for me...

RedRage

Why is it that everyone instantly jumps to "You don't like that the 3D debuts, things that are normally big community events to celebrate and thank fans for supporting them, are concerts you have to pay for because you're poor" instead of it being about how unorthodox and weirdly disconnected this whole thing is to anyone who's watched corpo vtubers before phase?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa no...Not that retweet

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why is it that everyone instantly jumps to "You don't like that the 3D debuts, things that are normally big community events to celebrate and thank fans for supporting them, are concerts you have to pay for because you're poor" instead of it being about how unorthodox and weirdly disconnected this whole thing is to anyone who's watched corpo vtubers before phase?
I'm not gonna defend the OffKai fuckery because it seems like nobody knows what's going on there, but this really isn't dissimilar to how Hololive have handled 3D stuff before. Myth used their 3D models in the 3rd Fes about a year before the official stream debuts.

RedRage

I'm not gonna defend the OffKai fuckery because it seems like nobody knows what's going on there, but this really isn't dissimilar to how Hololive have handled 3D stuff before. Myth used their 3D models in the 3rd Fes about a year before the official stream debuts.
They were also an outlier cause it happened during covid and the girls spent a year trying to get into japan, that's also the reason EN blew up as much as it did cause of lockdowns.

Last edited:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Last edited:

RedRage

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Status