Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stop posting about the thread you're still mad that you got banned from.
News from the homelands, they've announced "Dox of the Pipkin 2: Polina Returns Boogaloo", now featuring random lesbian.
1723876722133.png

This is by the thread OP of course, I'm sure it's all a super serious three dimensional game of chess for he has learned that I am actually a member of the homelands. Truly I can not contend with such journalistic excellence.

Hff201

Early Adopter
News from the homelands, they've announced "Dox of the Pipkin 2: Polina Returns Boogaloo", now featuring random lesbian.
View attachment 76051

This is by the thread OP of course, I'm sure it's all a super serious three dimensional game of chess for he has learned that I am actually a member of the homelands. Truly I can not contend with such journalistic excellence.
Are you posting about the Kiwi thread to try to distract us from /pcg/ laughing at your bedroom photo, again?

dGWIyYv.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wish I wasn't persona non grata in Shiina's chat. Interacting with her was fun. :ameraintear:

You would think a bunch of the girls would jump into the prime time spots and give it a go. If they don't want to blow up anyone's spot then the company managers should be organising it.
How did you manage to do that?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine having to explain this room to any normal person in functioning polite society. Imagine attempting to court a woman into coming in this room. Imagine thinking this is a good idea. Imagine having a GOON WALL on the left side there.

could we dox him via doorhandles like KF did to queen kehfahls?
the above is a joke btw
unless...

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Fuck ya do?

What did you do?

...why?

No idea, I say lots of dumb shit but she usually laughs at it. I just went to gift members and it wouldn't go through and I realised my chats weren't showing up when logged into another account.

It surprised me because I thought Shiina was one of the cool ones.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I wish I wasn't persona non grata in Shiina's chat. Interacting with her was fun. :ameraintear:
Are you Spooki? Because being Spooki gets you that automatically.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Imagine having to explain this room to any normal person in functioning polite society. Imagine attempting to court a woman into coming in this room. Imagine thinking this is a good idea. Imagine having a GOON WALL on the left side there.

the above is a joke btw
unless...
Whenever I see it, I can't help but think of this absolute classic Kotaku moment.

1723877948395.png

if you have a rough idea what town/city he's in, depending how recently he moved in you might find a match on real estate sites
it'd be more difficult since it's a standard box room and that door looks generic, the light switch placement might help though

Spooki needs a life ban, not a chat ban.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

the above is a joke btw
unless...
Clearly this individual can be trusted to be one of her mods.

That is one of thew worst things someone has said to me online and I get told to kill myself multiple times a week. :pikafaku:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Fellas, I miss Pippa and shooting the shit during stream with you fuckers...
:pippasadl:
the Japan stream times are perfectly aligned with when I'm sleeping... she hates me specifically

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Imagine being parasocial with the users of a basketweaving anime larper discussion forum. Shamefur!
He says in the thread dedicated to an anime rabbit who's parasocial for an anonymous image board and the amalgamation that is chat :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No idea, I say lots of dumb shit but she usually laughs at it. I just went to gift members and it wouldn't go through and I realised my chats weren't showing up when logged into another account.

It surprised me because I thought Shiina was one of the cool ones.
It could be a bug or something with youtube. Shiina banning anyone is really rare. I don't think her mods are allowed to ban at will anymore either.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Are you posting about the Kiwi thread to try to distract us from /pcg/ laughing at your bedroom photo, again?

dGWIyYv.png
Imagine having money for all that trash but you can't afford a closet or clothes rack to not hang your accursed Pipjacket off of a doorhandle. Even worse, the Pipjacket not being framed means this creature actually wears it outside.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He says in the thread dedicated to an anime rabbit who's parasocial for an anonymous image board and the amalgamation that is chat :smugpipi:
She gets a pass.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It could be a bug or something with youtube. Shiina banning anyone is really rare. I don't think her mods are allowed to ban at will anymore either.
I hope its just a glitch, I liked Shiina. Surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) the only other talent that has banned me in the past is Pippa.

I suppose I could go into the discord and ask :gunpeko:

kingcaid

the above is a joke btw
unless...
House guests will never see that room because its the cell he intends to lock Pippa up in and its behind a secret door.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hope its just a glitch, I liked Shiina. Surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) the only other talent that has banned me in the past is Pippa.

Sir, what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom