"OK fun fact, all of my phones, even phones from many many years ago, still look like... brand new, because I never go out"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you're in any sort of field, content creation or otherwise, it makes sense you'd look at the person who's doing the best in that field and appreciate the skill they demonstrate with their craft. Mr Beast and Pippa are both making a living as Youtube content creators and have slaved away for years making content, even if they're both approaching it from rather different angles and perspectives.
Thing is, no average joe or small corpo can really glean much of how Mr Beast does content, he had been managed by a multi million entertainment firm since 2018 until just this year https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_(company)

There is little you can obtain from Mr Beast's approach since it was always a carefully curated act primarily assisted by a veteran talent firm that earns more money than some 3rd world countries

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If you're in any sort of field, content creation or otherwise, it makes sense you'd look at the person who's doing the best in that field and appreciate the skill they demonstrate with their craft. Mr Beast and Pippa are both making a living as Youtube content creators and have slaved away for years making content, even if they're both approaching it from rather different angles and perspectives.
Something tells me MrBeast isn't gonna be on top for much longer if all the illegal shit laid out in that Content Cop video reaches authorities. Probably one of the biggest potential scandals in all of YouTube history and that's ignoring the Chris Tyson shit happening concurrently.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Thing is, no average joe or small corpo can really glean much of how Mr Beast does content, he had been managed by a multi million entertainment firm since 2018 until just this year https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_(company)

There is little you can obtain from Mr Beast's approach since it was always a carefully curated act primarily assisted by a veteran talent firm that earns more money than some 3rd world countries
Pippa did mention that she looked at stuff like how he formats videos, designs his thumbnails and so forth, and was less interested in the actual content that he makes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

And who knows how much is done behind the scenes to assist certain people. How much of his success is just getting preferential treatment by YT?

kingcaid

>I still have an hour left of his call in with lolcowlive and 2 hours left of last nights Pippa VOD.
Jim please I'm good I don't need more content.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

I've been sitting on this image for over a decade for a moment like this.

pobrane.jpg

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Pippa did mention that she looked at stuff like how he formats videos, designs his thumbnails and so forth, and was less interested in the actual content that he makes.
Pippa: "of course it was all fake duuuude, I knew it all along"

JMForte

Pippa: "of course it was all fake duuuude, I knew it all along"
She'd crack out the "It doesn't matter if it was all fake duuuude" and then either explain terribly why it doesn't matter, or just quickly move past without explaining.

DogBone

She'd crack out the "It doesn't matter if it was all fake duuuude" and then either explain terribly why it doesn't matter, or just quickly move past without explaining.
She would come up with some kind of allegory that is completely different from the point she was trying to make, and she'd end up adding onto this totally random story, something about a dog getting rabies(?), until Chat and Pippa herself have no idea what point she was trying to make.

JMForte

She would come up with some kind of allegory that is completely different from the point she was trying to make, and she'd end up adding onto this totally random story, something about a dog getting rabies(?), until Chat and Pippa herself have no idea what point she was trying to make.
Maybe she'd end up arguing with chat but then she'd argue herself into the opposite of what she was trying to argue and then just seethe about it when she realizes.

DogBone

Maybe she'd end up arguing with chat but then she'd argue herself into the opposite of what she was trying to argue and then just seethe about it when she realizes.
Then one random person in Chat will say "one guy," and then she'll blame some random person in Chat and accuse him/her of purposefully misunderstanding her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Boogie threatening to tattoo himself.

Tattooing butter is pretty hard.

DogBone

Boogie threatening to tattoo himself.

Tattooing butter is pretty hard.

After MATI, which is where I get all my opinions, I agree with Null that this is totally cynical, fake, and gay. Boogie is the equivalent of a retard who pisses his pants to get attention. Is anyone supposed to be surprised/mad that the retard who's known for pissing his pants pissed his pants again? This really cements that it's all just for attention.

Edit: I would change my tune and akasupa Keemstar if Boogie got the Yamanbaword tattooed on his forehead.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As a follow up to the Mr.Beast and Chris Tyson stuff, to the surprise of maybe impressionable children, Mr. Beast videos are fake as fuck and rigged.

I got around to watching this, and it's a good video that breaks down the manipulative lotteries really well without too much emotional preaching. It's a refreshing change of pace from all the criticism I've seen of the man in the past that boils down to "I hate rich people".

I hope to see the Chris stuff (and the allegations about the culture of covering for bad actors in general; if Chris was getting away with shady shit then others probably were too) covered in a similar manner. The Twitter discourse has already degraded to arguing about lolicons and Shadman which I guarantee he'll be able to handwave since basically everyone was chummy with Shadman back in the day, most people just assumed he was being edgy for the sake of it since discussion of online predators wasn't anywhere near as prevalent as it is now. If he really was making sexual advances to preteens in the DMs like I've heard (I'll admit I haven't followed this too closely) that shit needs to be front and centre, since there's no plausible deniability he can use to wiggle his way out of that.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hope to see the Chris stuff (and the allegations about the culture of covering for bad actors in general; if Chris was getting away with shady shit then others probably were too) covered in a similar manner. The Twitter discourse has already degraded to arguing about lolicons and Shadman which I guarantee he'll be able to handwave since basically everyone was chummy with Shadman back in the day, most people just assumed he was being edgy for the sake of it since discussion of online predators wasn't anywhere near as prevalent as it is now. If he really was making sexual advances to preteens in the DMs like I've heard (I'll admit I haven't followed this too closely) that shit needs to be front and centre, since there's no plausible deniability he can use to wiggle his way out of that.

Wait, Shadman? How is Shadman involved in this? I'm a bit out of the loop because I don't care about Mr. Beast, and a troon doing troon things is the sun rising in the East.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wait, Shadman? How is Shadman involved in this? I'm a bit out of the loop because I don't care about Mr. Beast, and a troon doing troon things is the sun rising in the East.
Some of the unearthed posts being brought up were him being friendly with Shadman on Twitter. It's at the point where you have people like Keemstar reposting /r/youtubedrama posts about other people who've interacted with him like it's some kind of Epstein's logs exposé.

Archive

It almost feels like a psyop to distract from the bigger part of the story, that a high-profile transgender influencer has proven a stereotype correct, so they're shifting the discussion toward Shad (who's already in fucking prison iirc).

Stunned But Dumb

(who's already in fucking prison iirc).
I thought he got out? I haven't checked on him in a while. Hate that guy. My friends used to rave about sleepycabin but them rocking with him made me instant avoid them.

I wasn't aware of that long ass list honestly and after checking out that disney theory on the farms thread, I agree it's definitely a smokescreen. As much as I want people to get caught up for sucking the dude off all those years despite everyone telling them how awful he was, this feels disingenuous... Double edged sword? I dunno...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I got around to watching this, and it's a good video that breaks down the manipulative lotteries really well without too much emotional preaching. It's a refreshing change of pace from all the criticism I've seen of the man in the past that boils down to "I hate rich people".

Watching it now, and the guy keeps saying "minor attracted person" as opposed to pedo, predator, or cupcake enjoyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom