"Educate yourself"Finana Ryugu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What if it's not a youtube algorithm thing that has killed Vtuber viewership (and especially Phase), but maybe just maybe 60% of their audience died from aids and free Canadian heroin

RedRage

That's not jong... :annoyedpippa: and here I thought she'd be throwing all her steam funds at it with the steam release last night and the banner.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
As a follow up to the Mr.Beast and Chris Tyson stuff, to the surprise of maybe impressionable children, Mr. Beast videos are fake as fuck and rigged.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mean, Pippa's painfully dyslexic which would explain why Pipkun types like that. The marginally more presentable posts on her Twitter and YouTube could easily be explained by her having a manager proofread them.
The guy is literally named pipkun if that isn't proof than she's not dating a pooner come on bro think

I should know the messiah when I see her I've followed six

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As a follow up to the Mr.Beast and Chris Tyson stuff, to the surprise of maybe impressionable children, Mr. Beast videos are fake as fuck and rigged.

I'm sure Mr. Beast has had a million different ideas on how his Youtube career might end but none of those would include having one of your friends abandoning his wife and kid to chop his dick off and diddle kids.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Over/under on Pippa hearing about this video but not watching it and then going on an uninformed tangent defending MrBeast again?
:smugpipi:

This video is actually really good btw. It's like a Content Cop.

RedRage

Over/under on Pippa hearing about this video but not watching it and then going on an uninformed tangent defending MrBeast again?
Well now she's not going to cause you warned her :annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter

RedRage

No, now she'll do it to specifically spite me.
:smugpipi:
Considering she was lurking, probably :whatastory:
That's not jong... :annoyedpippa: and here I thought she'd be throwing all her steam funds at it with the steam release last night and the banner.
>An hour ago
>45 mins ago

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...start drafting up your copeposts for when she defends Chris now.
She's not going to knowingly defend a man caught on several recordings (verified by numerous people including former MrBeast employees) talking inappropriately with/about/to minors and stepped down from MrBeast as a result. Last night she said she didn't know much about the situation but this shit is VERY black-and-white.

Hff201

Early Adopter
She's not going to knowingly defend a man caught on several recordings (verified by numerous people including former MrBeast employees) talking inappropriately with/about/to minors and stepped down from MrBeast as a result. Last night she said she didn't know much about the situation but this shit is VERY black-and-white.
Wait 'til there's an apology video with a very nice thumbnail. :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

least surprising thing to come out of this whole thing, Mr. Beast is just an evolution/side-grade of reality TV and his whole rise to fame was pretty astroturfed. Its kinda funny that the few times he has been interviewed he keeps coming out as this soulless automaton that dedicates his mindspace 24/7 to more and more ways he can game the algorithm and stay relevant

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its kinda funny that the few times he has been interviewed he keeps coming out as this soulless automaton that dedicates his mindspace 24/7 to more and more ways he can game the algorithm and stay relevant
This is the part Pippa has said she respects him for, remember.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is the part Pippa has said she respects him for, remember.
in a fucked way, if you distance yourself from being a regular human bean i can kinda see the admiration
give it 3 seconds to think of the implications of slaving yourself to content for years in a row and it kinda makes the whole thing moot even if it prints money

Hff201

Early Adopter
I have a fascination with online media and how it's evolving, which is a big part of why I follow some of the incidents covered on this forum closely even if they involve talents and corpos I have no interest in ever watching. YouTube/internet livestreaming etc. is a very young medium and we're at the turning point where what once was a hobbyist platform is transforming into big business, and anything that happens now is paving the way for whatever will be the norm over the next century or so. Whenever someone's able to game the systems in place to make it work for them, it's interesting to look at what they're doing and what kind of influence it'll have over what comes next, so I understand where Pippa's coming from, from a meta perspective.

It just so happens that said content is soulless goyslop for retards.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
in a fucked way, if you distance yourself from being a regular human bean i can kinda see the admiration
give it 3 seconds to think of the implications of slaving yourself to content for years in a row and it kinda makes the whole thing moot even if it prints money
If you're in any sort of field, content creation or otherwise, it makes sense you'd look at the person who's doing the best in that field and appreciate the skill they demonstrate with their craft. Mr Beast and Pippa are both making a living as Youtube content creators and have slaved away for years making content, even if they're both approaching it from rather different angles and perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom