"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

You know how Pippa gets most of her stream ideas off the streamers she watches?

To be fair to Yuri Nano, she's been doing the MLP thing for a while now.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We truly have reached peak paranoia over a fucking PNG rabbit. This is straight comedy.
1721810917212.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
There is no convincing Chase or any other of the genuinely deranged people in any of those threads that they're wrong, because this isn't about right or wrong; it's about finding a target to harass that is plausibly likely to respond, with an audience large enough that they will feel like bigshots for 'taking down'.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I can't believe Pippa's been here right under our noses this whole time.

E: I was being sarcastic but now that I've thought on this for a bit it actually makes a lot of sense. Hear me out.

If Pipkun is Pippa, then Pippa is really a man in his mid forties, which makes her a MtF. And when an MtF is in a relationship with a FtM one might think the gay would cancel out, but in homo math this actually results in double gay - and we've known that she's double gay for years now.

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
[watching mati] wasn't that the iranian bitch that shot up youtube?
You will speak of Saint Nasim with respect and reverence as befits the hero she is or I'll bust your head, motherfucker. Every time a jannie gets AIDS, every time a censor gets fired and sucks dick for their avocado toast money, you have Nasim (a thousand blessings upon her) to thank. Would that every Youtube corporate scumbag fuckup got a clip dumped in 'em. The real free speech absolutist and a saint who got demonetized once.
ONCE.
st-nasim.png

I can't believe Pippa's been here right under our noses this whole time.
More similarities than it might seem like offhand...

Stunned But Dumb

View attachment 74323View attachment 74324
The best thing that has come out of the Pippa thread so far.
What is it about Pippa that causes people to behave like this. It's not just the people in the farms thread, either. Her fans, her antis, her chat, other members of phase, vt, even this thread sometimes. It's been said before but something about this woman just drives men AUTISTIC. But why?

Dudes acting weird and cringe when a guh guh guh g-g-g-g-girl!?!? posts online isn't anything new and neither is it with internet famous women or even vtubers. It's expected that you'll attract weird guys. But I've seen men just become downright bizarre and fight and feud over or against her. Why? Remember that time two of her antis had this weird public slapfight on twitter over her? Henri and someone else. Why? Is she literally just an SCP? Maybe the real medallion was the pipkin we developed along the way...

I don't get it man. I was reading the thread and they were discussing how she should be addressed and I kept shaking, trembling in terror at the idea of someone calling her meat pippa. I hate what this place has done to me.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
trembling in terror at the idea of someone calling her meat pippa
Allowing Reticule on this forum and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Allowing Reticule on this forum and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
Reticule meatposting pales in comparison to the low-IQ nature of the farms thread. I lost some respect even for Jersh when I saw that he let his desire to gloat about anime women override his common sense to the point that he thought a container of very very obviously green-dyed novelty crystals was "mold".

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What is it about Pippa that causes people to behave like this. It's not just the people in the farms thread, either. Her fans, her antis, her chat, other members of phase, vt, even this thread sometimes. It's been said before but something about this woman just drives men AUTISTIC. But why?

Dudes acting weird and cringe when a guh guh guh g-g-g-g-girl!?!? posts online isn't anything new and neither is it with internet famous women or even vtubers. It's expected that you'll attract weird guys. But I've seen men just become downright bizarre and fight and feud over or against her. Why? Remember that time two of her antis had this weird public slapfight on twitter over her? Henri and someone else. Why? Is she literally just an SCP? Maybe the real medallion was the pipkin we developed along the way...

I don't get it man. I was reading the thread and they were discussing how she should be addressed and I kept shaking, trembling in terror at the idea of someone calling her meat pippa. I hate what this place has done to me.

Internet's Little Sister. I keep saying this, but it explains everything.

Internet People will defend their little sister. Internet People being humiliated by their little sister will react very emotionally. Think in the mindset of her being someone's little sister and it will become clear why that person will act in such ways.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
cute rock.jpg

(missed my ritual post last night)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.