"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
this is the first mention of it on the sharty thread, which appears to be source of any info on the matter. there are other links between the two on other social media platforms as well. seems more like an online RP larp than relationship though.
This is kind of nuts... the father (that ended up overdosing??) had mark richards as his defense attorney. Yes, that mark richards that got kyle "the kenosha kid" rittenhouse acquitted on all charges.

Racine County docket info
Obituary Archive

PipkinPipparoni

I would break it in half and combine it with a sonichu medallion thus achieving a item of ultimate autism and usher in the end of days.
that would just summon pip-chan. they are like magi-chan but they have pippas ears and everything they touch rots instantly.

DogBone

that would just summon pip-chan. they are like magi-chan but they have pippas ears and everything they touch rots instantly.
And instead of fucking your mom, you become a furry with a foot fetish.

JMForte

PippaRye.png

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Surely fucking not, right? I can see her going, but cosplaying as rye and letting her take and post that pic?

On one hand, that would indeed be very out of character for Pippa.

On the other hand, Pippa can be really, really, really dumb at times.

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Surely fucking not, right? I can see her going, but cosplaying as rye and letting her take and post that pic?
On one hand, that would indeed be very out of character for Pippa.

On the other hand, Pippa can be really, really, really dumb at times.
Most importantly, though: it would be so fucking funny.

JMForte

It's Pippa, she's dumb and a pushover when it comes to people she views as friends.

DogBone

It's Pippa, she's dumb and a pushover when it comes to people she views as friends.
Despite all her talking about getting sex trafficked or murder-raped on stream, Pippa does seem pretty trusting and easy to suggest. I could totally see her dropping everything just because a vtuber friend suggested going to a con randomly.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

She was two minutes late to the owl tweet, she's definitely getting distracted by Rye and her crew, this is smoking gun evidence.

DTrp

I thought so too, and was going to post it here until i looked at the fingers / fingernails.
1720335943209.png

DogBone

I thought so too, and was going to post it here until i looked at the fingers / fingernails.
View attachment 73224
Those fingernails look pretty long. I would need to see her middle and ring finger to check how long the nails are to know if it's Pippa.

JMForte

Despite all her talking about getting sex trafficked or murder-raped on stream, Pippa does seem pretty trusting and easy to suggest. I could totally see her dropping everything just because a vtuber friend suggested going to a con randomly.
It's because she's unironically desperate to have friends. When was saying when management got onto her and told her to be careful with the people she hangs out with, and she kind of came off as a bit seething by that.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Man, if only the expert on the subject were here to confirm if this is the True and Honest Meat Pippa for us.

DTrp

also, those are not XL thighs. sorry guys, it's a different moldy girl.

RedRage

I mean she did say originally that she wore the xl cause they were not tight. Though I wouldent blame anyone for forgetting that tidbit as waves of thickkin art flooded twitter.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Showing the leggings could've been big-brained 4D chess to mislead us.

RedRage

Showing the leggings could've been big-brained 4D chess to mislead us.
>Pippa
>Big-brained
The same Pippa that thought canceling streams back to back last second during offkai was good opsec? That Pippa? :whatastory:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom