"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Going by how Seiso bear's 3D debut is happening at AX, and the stream for it is behind spwn, I don't see us getting the Pippa Tenma offkai concert for free like some of the girls have been saying. Really don't like fishman putting debuts behind either having to have flown to the AX sardine can, or paying for the stream.
The con shit's obnoxious but I don't think it's unreasonable to put a fee on the shows themselves; they're expensive to produce and it's natural to want a return on that investment.

RedRage

The con shit's obnoxious but I don't think it's unreasonable to put a fee on the shows themselves; they're expensive to produce and it's natural to want a return on that investment.
I'd completely agree, if they were not also the gen 1 girl's 3D debuts. If he wants to nickle and dime every 3D event afterwards thats fair game, but debuts are meant to be special events for the entirety of the fanbase. Some people have been waiting 3 years now for the girls to get real 3D and Sakana paywalling it feels slimy in my opinion.

Stunned But Dumb

if pippa's next merch was a pippa medallion would you buy it?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

kingcaid

if pippa's next merch was a pippa medallion would you buy it?
I would break it in half and combine it with a sonichu medallion thus achieving a item of ultimate autism and usher in the end of days.

RedRage

I would break it in half and combine it with a sonichu medallion thus achieving a item of ultimate autism and usher in the end of days.
Do you want to create a singularity? Cause that's how you do it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'd completely agree, if they were not also the gen 1 girl's 3D debuts. If he wants to nickle and dime every 3D event afterwards thats fair game, but debuts are meant to be special events for the entirety of the fanbase. Some people have been waiting 3 years now for the girls to get real 3D and Sakana paywalling it feels slimy in my opinion.
do people like you really care about 3d? doesnt seem to add much other than background visuals for shitty vtuber music

Stunned But Dumb

do people like you really care about 3d? doesnt seem to add much other than background visuals for shitty vtuber music
I wish to continue to confirm my theory of every white girl twerking as soon as they get 3d

RedRage

Its less about the 3D itself and more about it being a big community event. If I had my say the offkai concert would have been a regular stream of the recording on Pippa and Tenma's channels, followed up with them chatting about stuff together.

DTrp

Its less about the 3D itself and more about it being a big community event. If I had my say the offkai concert would have been a regular stream of the recording on Pippa and Tenma's channels, followed up with them chatting about stuff together.
i don't care about the polygons, but it would be nice to see what cost us nearly 3 weeks in total of pippa streams. The full song release is well overdue.
E:
I miss pippa

Hff201

Early Adopter

DTrp

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is Rezuul at AX?
Fuck that noise, after running the train on the Hololive girls, Cdawg is looking to take on the Phase girls next! Its never been more over!

DTrp

Fuck that noise, after running the train on the Hololive girls, Cdawg is looking to take on the Phase girls next! Its never been more over!

13% of the population is responsible for 75% of the commentators at AX.
(the remaining 25% is jewfag)

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
this is the first mention of it on the sharty thread, which appears to be source of any info on the matter. there are other links between the two on other social media platforms as well. seems more like an online RP larp than relationship though.
That Facebook profile changed their name since the archive. I couldn't search up on Instagram it's such a trash tier retarded service.

Every sane phasefag should call him a sheep fucking subhuman so he slithers back to the Vwhoresho corner to leech off Ironlung

Hff201

Early Adopter
Every sane phasefag should call him a sheep fucking subhuman so he slithers back to the Vwhoresho corner to leech off Ironlung
He's not a sheep though, he just wants to fuck them.

Stunned But Dumb

Speaking of, I hope you all wished Lisa a happy birthday!

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Hff201

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom