"Listen people, we're gonna genocide properly here"Kaneko Lumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I mean she did say originally that she wore the xl cause they were not tight. Though I wouldent blame anyone for forgetting that tidbit as waves of thickkin art flooded twitter.
Some forgot, I simply ignored it

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You forgot your :^)
I did just lift this from that guy, but no that's not me, I prefer to just sit back and watch /pcg/ shitshows.

RedRage

I did just lift this from that guy, but no that's not me, I prefer to just sit back and watch /pcg/ shitshows.
lol can you blame me for thinking it might have been?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
pipparye-png.73223

Which plush is that?

RedRage

kingcaid

Delete the guardbro post before Reticule sees it and decides to join forces with the boo bros. I won't be able to survive the ensuing shit storm. :smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Delete the guardbro post before Reticule sees it and decides to join forces with the boo bros. I won't be able to survive the ensuing shit storm. :smugpipi:
No, unleash the Jewish Beast! Let the meat golem consume all!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the matthew stuff seems more convincing. imagine a meat pippa polycule with zax, matt, the majong guy and reticule. heartbreaking for a fan

e: oh shit add guard bro in there.

Last edited:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
the matthew stuff seems more convincing. imagine a meat pippa polycule with zax, matt, the majong guy and reticule. heartbreaking for a fan
e: oh shit add guard bro in there.
Please don't draw this

Bronze

There's a different angle of those girls

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

pick your poison.png

Window seat and keeping an eye on my little sister so she doesn't do anything too stupid? Easy pick.

DTrp

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If I recall correctly it was someone from the Facebook account that the shartyfags latched on to for their "look your BASED REDPILLED rabbit is just grifting" narrative.
this is the first mention of it on the sharty thread, which appears to be source of any info on the matter. there are other links between the two on other social media platforms as well. seems more like an online RP larp than relationship though.
God that was a fun time, I miss it... Reminder that the shartyfags also thought that Matthew guy was @Realticule
:whatastory:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>girls
>he
>...

ss

A

Scrolling through this guy's twitter and it might be him. He's got the same black nails and cross played as Kyoresu and a character from BA at AX already. Someone else may have posted from his account.

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder if it means anything that you guys keep analyzing pictures of men thinking that they're Pippa

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's more impressive that side by side you can't tell the sex of either Siel or Rye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom