"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipkinPipparoni

Y'know if you have to take multiple swings at a Kiwi Farms thread, that should tell you something...
i am almost entirely sure the only people on the farms that want a pippa thread are her a-logs. it is just sad at this point it is starting to remind me of the days when people kept saying nyanners deserved a thread and then it died instantly because people realized nyanners might be a hypocrite but other than that she is pretty boring.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche and Lisa are twins separated at birth. I have no evidence proving this other then it would be really funny.
Has anyone seen Lisa and Kirsche in the same room

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
i am almost entirely sure the only people on the farms that want a pippa thread are her a-logs. it is just sad at this point it is starting to remind me of the days when people kept saying nyanners deserved a thread and then it died instantly because people realized nyanners might be a hypocrite but other than that she is pretty boring.
There are also the posters who despise anime and believe everything related to it pushes a pedo agenda.

Most of those types don't seem to understand that Pippa is in a corpo, she doesn't completely control her image and even her model was made long before she joined.
There are some things she does because it's a part of her responsibilities in her contract.

DogBone

There are things you can criticize Pippa for. She doesn't spend money responsibly. She doesn't take good care of her general health. She doesn't have the greatest mental health.

However, that doesn't make you a lolcow. Lolcows record themselves getting swatted. They post twenty minute rants about the people that criticize them. A lolcow records every embarrassing moment of his/her life. I don't think that's Pippa.

RedRage

Why talk about retards when you could look at this owl?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There are things you can criticize Pippa for. She doesn't spend money responsibly. She doesn't take good care of her general health. She doesn't have the greatest mental health.

However, that doesn't make you a lolcow. Lolcows record themselves getting swatted. They post twenty minute rants about the people that criticize them. A lolcow records every embarrassing moment of his/her life. I don't think that's Pippa.
I think we've evolved past the venn diagram now. We could put together a better Pippa lolcow thread than the people who actually dislike her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why talk about retards when you could look at this owl?

You missed the punchline

"Why talk about retards when you could look at this retard?"

Sven

even her model was made long before she joined.
This is possable incorrect, her original model (Walmart Okayu) was made pre-joining but the Pippa model ended up coming about afterwards. She's spoken about it a few times though I can never remember what streams but essential she and Tenma (Muumi model) weren't jelling with the bodies and ended up getting changed. Pippa tried to get them to be thematically together which a Fox and Rabbit have some of.

Now to fit your original point she still had little input on the Pink rabbit as it too was handed to her 90% already done according to her and hell might have already been partially designed before she joined but on an autistic technicality we can't confirm that.

I think we've evolved past the venn diagram now. We could put together a better Pippa lolcow thread than the people who actually dislike her.
We actually watch her unlike her haters

DogBone

You missed the punchline

"Why talk about retards when you could look at this retard?"
Yuni making coffee? Phase makes coffee. Pippa is subtly making hints that she's going to create her own Phase-Connect. Sakana better watch out!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Yuni making coffee? Phase makes coffee. Pippa is subtly making hints that she's going to create her own Phase-Connect. Sakana better watch out!
And it's going to be better than phase ever was with mahjong and hookers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Where did the idea that Pippa is dating a pooner come from anyway? Was it just completely made up by Chase or the shartyfags?

Stunned But Dumb

Hate watching pippa in order to learn enough about her to destroy her career and falling in love with her in the process. Tale as old as time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Where did the idea that Pippa is dating a pooner come from anyway? Was it just completely made up by Chase or the shartyfags?
If I recall correctly it was someone from the Facebook account that the shartyfags latched on to for their "look your BASED REDPILLED rabbit is just grifting" narrative.

kingcaid

Wasn't this just the zaxx loop again feat this years batch of newYamanbas?

PipkinPipparoni

from the looks of things it seems to have came from the sharty. but i have a feeling chase is involved as well.

RedRage

Going by how Seiso bear's 3D debut is happening at AX, and the stream for it is behind spwn, I don't see us getting the Pippa Tenma offkai concert for free like some of the girls have been saying. Really don't like fishman putting debuts behind either having to have flown to the AX sardine can, or paying for the stream.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
this is the first mention of it on the sharty thread, which appears to be source of any info on the matter. there are other links between the two on other social media platforms as well. seems more like an online RP larp than relationship though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom