"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chyat, we are literally a heartbeat away from President Pipkin Pippa. :smugpipi:
Never 5get
1727925983172.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

Archive

You might've got your wish for a new schizo @thhrang

We're to have a whole new class of schizo taught in medical schools in the future. Yes, she is real, but at the same time she isn't.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Helkar

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats the tldr on this fella and the trump thing?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@DTrp, how far back have you been saving logs from streams? Dump all the ones you have of this guy.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
whats the tldr on this fella and the trump thing?
Pippa joined the KKK and started screaming this is MAGA country on stream and she just found the man she's saving the white race with

famous artist pipkun

Pippa joined the KKK and started screaming this is MAGA country on stream and she just found the man she's saving the white race with
cmon pardner, no way in jehosephat's tinder box that filley pippa 'n' the biracial family members joins the kkk. should be less queermo with your shitpost

JMForte

Archive

You might've got your wish for a new schizo @thhrang

>emailing chromu
>donating asking to date pippa
>containment breaking crying about /pcg/ in chat after getting made fun of
You really just have to wait a few months and new schizos appear. She really does have a rogues gallery of schizos.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>emailing chromu
You really just have to wait a few months and new schizos appear. She really does have a rogues gallery of schizos.
This guy should join us here on the forum. I'd love to interview him.

famous artist pipkun

>emailing chromu
its the batman problem. if pippa didnt exist there'd be no reason for us to exist. phsse gen 1 debuts without pippa and phase goes the way of tsunderia.

Henrik Carter

One last time.

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If that rejection leads to a new Henri being forged somewhere then please let me know so I can start chronicling a new schizophrenic retard.
1727928750945.png

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

man, that guy got more run for his $500 than i did. i hate pippa now. i got cucked.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
cmon pardner, no way in jehosephat's tinder box that filley pippa 'n' the biracial family members joins the kkk. should be less queermo with your shitpost
You got me there I should have said America first between the questionable racial heritage and the barely contained homosexuality she would have fit like a glove

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

You got me there I should have said America first between the questionable racial heritage and the barely contained homosexuality she would have fit like a glove
if i wasnt zonked on 6 year old oxy i'd have something for this. maybe some coven thing. haha

Top Bottom