"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Minna's wholesome stories are really hitting the feels considering most of Pippa's chat comes from dysfunctional backgrounds.
The healthy upper middle class family is inconceivable to the Pippa.
(Same tbh)

Helkar

Nice of Minna to fucking murder her mom right at the end of their collab.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sven

Yeah, they really need to sort out this connection problem for next time, this is insufferable. I'm guessing it's on Minna's end since her laptop shits itself the second she opens screenshare or the watch2gether.
Yeah looks like a lot of it is on Minna's end, questionably functional laptop and JP internet doing it's thing by the sounds of it.

Pippa's suffering is eternal.
I love how much this song is forever torturing her. It seems oddly appropriate for some reason.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa can't take the cuteness from Minna

Helkar

Okay now is the moment Pippa dies of cuteness overload.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
You will never have the perfect vtuber wife.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Minna is going to draw the ire of 95% of vtubers as their clock tick, tick, ticks.

Helkar

Oh yeah Pippa, real streamers have to read their superchats, don't they.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
God the Pippa is so precious.

Helkar

Remembering my recent musings about whether being broken in some way is necessary for vtubing, i'm not sure if Minna counts as breaking that standard, because she probably wouldn't have become a vtuber if it wasn't for her husband.
Either way, they seem like they got their shit together, so good tidings to her and her family, definitely wouldn't mind seeing another Pippa collab with, perhaps, less scuff.

Helkar

Apologies for doubleposting, but it appears that the Magic collab is dead for now(?)

Shame. I was curious about how these two would interact without Alien constantly and loudly interjecting.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Apologies for doubleposting, but it appears that the Magic collab is dead for now(?)

Shame. I was curious about how these two would interact without Alien constantly and loudly interjecting.

Nooooooooooo! No no no! Pippa must become hooked on MTG! If you thought Ron'n your Oshi was good, imagine thoughtsiezing her! :faunacry:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remembering my recent musings about whether being broken in some way is necessary for vtubing, i'm not sure if Minna counts as breaking that standard, because she probably wouldn't have become a vtuber if it wasn't for her husband.
Either way, they seem like they got their shit together, so good tidings to her and her family, definitely wouldn't mind seeing another Pippa collab with, perhaps, less scuff.
Minna is seemingly well-adjusted - she's married, has a kid, has a good relationship with her family, and seems to have her life together from what I can see. She's also got 4K subs after nearly two years of streaming and only does about one stream a week.

Maybe you don't need to be broken to set the model and hardware and software up to stream with a vtuber model, but if you want to be successful when you do it you need to be.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Algo blessed me with a core Pippa memory.

1726749269578.png

1726749577667.png

Okay, Rie.

Last edited:

Helkar

Best version(outside of the original) would IMO still be Ken's, but the fucker is never finishing it.

e: looking through the rarely-clipping channels is always funny. Armored core, armored core, helldivers 2, RE4remake, armored core, armored core, Pippa the Ripper.

OhmieGosh

Tuned in to her somehow failing to pour a drink into a fucking mason jar, just sticking the can in the jar would have had a better outcome. Never change Peeba
pippacore at it's finest

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom