"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Postal rrat

chinshilla
What if the real collab was the friends we made along the way and that's the lesson the meat women wish to impart on us?
I hate you so I don't think it's working

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Salado

Henrik Carter

One last time.
WHERE IS MY OSHI AND HER FIRST DAUGHTER?

DTrp

WHERE IS MY OSHI AND HER FIRST DAUGHTER?
I think Pippa's daughter takes after her aunt breederkin because pippa is a grandma. The thing won't go to sleep no matter how hard they shake it.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
As I recall, there may have been issues with Ethan Ralph at the time trying to stir shit up behind the scenes, given Pippa's prior ragging, and Nick's then-current ragging of Ralph. Fishman may have wanted to avoid causing any more trouble for Phase and the other talents, so he nixed a possible Rackets/Pippa collab.
There is no bigger crime than cucking the content.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
As I recall, there may have been issues with Ethan Ralph at the time trying to stir shit up behind the scenes, given Pippa's prior ragging, and Nick's then-current ragging of Ralph. Fishman may have wanted to avoid causing any more trouble for Phase and the other talents, so he nixed a possible Rackets/Pippa collab.
That was my read of it. ymmv on whether it was justified or not, but I always assumed he was trying to avoid potential drama.

FlappyBat

Try not to say anything to get the vod deleted, yabbit. I want to watch it tomorrow.

DTrp

>stream starts
>it's a starting soon screen

I feel like i've just been tricked and it's pippa's fault.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>stream starts
>it's a starting soon screen

I feel like i've just been tricked and it's pippa's fault.
She is a good Jewess.

Henrik Carter

One last time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nick's then-current ragging of Ralph
Are they still friends now? I remember they had a making up arc but then Rekieta slyly made fun of Ralph on Xitter after the recent court thing and after that I kinda stopped paying attention. Actively keeping track of Da Sektur nowadays is like having a brain-eating parasite slowly sucking away at your sanity.

kingcaid

"Audio is impossible to balance." Quote from women that has never actually tried to configure hers properly.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is so adorable.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Are they still friends now? I remember they had a making up arc but then Rekieta slyly made fun of Ralph on Xitter after the recent court thing and after that I kinda stopped paying attention. Actively keeping track of Da Sektur nowadays is like having a brain-eating parasite slowly sucking away at your sanity.
They are both snakes who will never have true friends. Nick tolerates Ralph as an ally with Masterson and Ralph will turn on Nick at the first slight (which I will bait Nick into doing).

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why use Discord for this? Isn't there like a whole bunch of free voice communication programs out there?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why use Discord for this? Isn't there like a whole bunch of free voice communication programs out there?
That would require Women learning a new technical skill.

Top Bottom