"Don't worry! My voice of tin-tin is very strong, and, I bomb stress in my stream!"Hakui Koyori

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Zyklon Mag

Watching the Pippa MTG vod. Now I want to invite her to play Commander with me and my relatives. How would Bloomburrow cards will work against my Phyrexians?:pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
id like to see pippa collab with yura from prism project again.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Book Club Info:

Just some info on the graphic novel pippa selected for the upcoming book club stream, as well as where to get it =)

Mouse Guard - Fall 1152​

In the world of Mouse Guard, mice struggle to live safely and prosper amongst harsh conditions and a host of predators. Thus the Mouse Guard was formed: more than just soldiers that fight off intruders, they are guides for common mice looking to journey without confrontation from one hidden village to another. The Guard patrol borders, find safeways and paths through dangerous territories and treacherous terrain, watch weather patterns, and keep the mouse territories free of predatory infestation. They do so with fearless dedication so that they might not just exist, but truly live. Saxon, Kenzie and Lieam, three such Guardsmice, are dispatched to find a missing merchant mouse that never arrived at his destination. Their search for the missing mouse reveals much more than they expect, as they stumble across a traitor in the Guard’s own ranks.
Paperback: $14.99 | Hardcover: $23.38

Scheduled for Sep 13, 2024 - That leaves a week to read it (plenty of time!)​

CBR =)
(Archive file, if no reader program, just unzip it)

Zyklon Mag

I thought Mouse Guard was a TTRPG. She's not reviewing the system? THAT'S--fine, this looks interesting enough

Eat em and breed em

I need help
If no one was paying attention to this summer camp stuff, Pippa has a collab on Lia's channel tonight. Not sure if she will be doing another stream afterwards yet.
1725652409244.png

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If no one was paying attention to this summer camp stuff, Pippa has a collab on Lia's channel tonight. Not sure if she will be doing another stream afterwards yet.
View attachment 77706

All talents are keeping to their normal schedule pippa is opening the rest the of magic the gathering cards tonight Edit pippa is doing something. we eating good tonight boys.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
All talents are keeping to their normal schedule pippa is opening the rest the of magic the gathering cards tonight we eating good tonight boys
I thought the magic cards part 2 was for tuesday

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I thought the magic cards part 2 was for tuesday
Your right got a bit confused on the date but lumi did say that all talents were planning to keep their normal schedules in addition so most likely we are getting two streams today

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Your right got a bit confused on the date but lumi did say that all talents were planning to keep their normal schedules in addition so most likely we are getting two streams today
killer frequency pt2 is a must. really fun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We did it boys, Capippalism is now a recognised violent criminal organisation.

Archive

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Zyklon Mag

Sven

We did it boys, Capippalism is now a recognised violent criminal organisation.

Archive

Somehow I always forget it was Bag that did those, they were great.

Also good to see Youtube is still angry they were losing most retarded streaming platform to Twitch again after the knock feature and really started ramping up.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Lia collab about to start. Allegedly has Pippa in it, but who can say?

Salado

Security

"I'm kinda in the killer lesbians cabin myself." - Lia 2024

lvl8

I could never figure out wtf these rules are.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Everytime Pippa says pick a side it's very ironic

Security

phase camp 01.png

"I thought you say "Uno" in your culture." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

dumdum did nothing wrong

wait 20 questions is copyrighted?

Top Bottom