"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

With horns positioned like this, no wonder she's depressed, Pippa.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa confirms you were all wrong about her not having thoughts and her meat mind if filled with many meaty thoughts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"It doesn't matter if I'm not verbalizing the thoughts mentally, because I can still, like, feel them. It's like a background process that's running."
I will never understand what this must be like. I continue growing to appreciate my internal monologue more and more each day.

Sven

It's just so very gay looking, it's perfected for Phase
GAYYYYYYYYYYYY.PNG

Edit: She has finished, the $500 gay coffee
$500 gay Coffee.PNG

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"It doesn't matter if I'm not verbalizing the thoughts mentally, because I can still, like, feel them. It's like a background process that's running."
I will never understand what this must be like. I continue growing to appreciate my internal monologue more and more each day.
>her brain has five games left open hurting performance too

FlappyBat

Pippa reading chat's shit post suggestions and getting angry at them when she already has a clear idea of what to do. Savy streamer farming chat engagement or woman moment, you decide.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I will never understand what this must be like. I grow to appreciate my internal monologue daily.
It honestly has to be infuriating, right? Not being able to hear my thoughts in my head would be horrible. I wonder how long it took her to come to terms with it. I don't recall if she ever mentioned that aspect of it or not. But I suppose if she was always like that, maybe it wasn't so hard for her to accept.

Chat is retarded Pippa, we've been over this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>her brain has five games left open hurting performance too
You know the meme about how zoomers all need 2x speed Subway Surfers gameplay and Family Guy clips in the corner of all videos they watch for their ADHD brains to be able to comprehend it? I'm imagining this occurring inside of her brain except instead of Subway Surfers and Family Guy it's gacha, VTubers, owl videos and e-drama playing at all times in her head.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"'Why are there pills on the pride flag?' Don't worry about it." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Recycling logo for invaders... i'm dying!

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Agreed on Dizzy's new model, it's really nice

DogBone

You know the meme about how zoomers all need 2x speed Subway Surfers gameplay and Family Guy clips in the corner of all videos they watch for their ADHD brains to be able to comprehend it? I'm imagining this occurring inside of her brain except instead of Subway Surfers and Family Guy it's gacha, VTubers, owl videos and e-drama playing at all times in her head.
This is also now in her brain 24/7 somewhere in there:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Must disagree with Pippa. Original Dizzy model fits her better, especially the facial expressions. Whole thing taps into the depression and desperation she exudes.

Helkar

"i like the shibari" - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Must disagree with Pippa. Original Dizzy model fits her better, especially the facial expressions. Whole thing taps into the depression and desperation she exudes.
I really like how the new model is drawn, but i kinda agree that the aesthetic of the old one fits Dizzy better. That being said, she's using both so it's kind of moot.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
she really should draw more, every single drawing she does is SOVL

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i don't recognize dizzy without her massive honka donka badonkers

Sven

she really should draw more, every single drawing she does is SOVL
Honestly if she wants money she could totally do a 5 minute crayon doodle commission stream and just draw for 3 hours and make a housing fund easy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Honestly if she wants money she could totally do a 5 minute crayon doodle commission stream and just draw for 3 hours and make a housing fund easy.
I would absolutely break my streak of not superchatting if it meant I could get a doodle of my retard wikihow dog avatar.

Top Bottom