"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Postal rrat

chinshilla

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Man... I wish old Yu-Gi-Oh cards still had the religious elements to them. Lame as hell that they were censored for releases outside of Japan.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I love that you can very easily imagine some MTG nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).
the only mtg card mechanic I know is Chaos Orb(?) or whatever Chaos Card from The Binding of Isaac is based off of where you can get a free kill on anything if you physically throw the card at it. Except a bunch of sweaty mtg nerds gamed the system and would rip the card into pieces and throw the freshly made card-confetti at the table.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You want her to play TF2 so you can try to dominate her again.
I want her to play TF2 so we can try to voteban the streamer.
We are not the same.
I don't want to dominate her again because I already had my fun with that and I don't want to ruin her experience trying the game again. I would try to be on her team and pocketmedic her. Trust.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Man... I wish old Yu-Gi-Oh cards still had the religious elements to them. Lame as hell that they were censored for releases outside of Japan.
No Ankh, no booba, and no crosses, but plenty of genders for you wide eyed ghost pigs.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No Ankh, no booba, and no crosses, but plenty of genders for you wide eyed ghost pigs.
zuuerp.jpg

This dork is so cute, oh my God...

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
the only mtg card mechanic I know is Chaos Orb(?) or whatever Chaos Card from The Binding of Isaac is based off of where you can get a free kill on anything if you physically throw the card at it. Except a bunch of sweaty mtg nerds gamed the system and would rip the card into pieces and throw the freshly made card-confetti at the table.
I'm reminded of a yugioh card where you offered your opponent and if they accepted one thing happened, and if they didn't different things happened, and well some nerds had the bright idea of making it really hard to accept a handshake from them. Some gross shit happened and the judges ruled it was enough to accept the handshake in spirit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I like cute little animals, being kind of people-y"

There's a word for that, Pippa, and we know.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't want to dominate her again because I already had my fun with that and I don't want to ruin her experience trying the game again. I would try to be on her team and pocketmedic her. Trust.

As someone who hasn't played TF2 since... .... ...2012? Maybe? How, uh, how different is it now? I know they started adding new weapons and gear and shit and I hated that. How much bullshit do I have to learn about?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know how she does it but she makes white woman screeching over animals adorable.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I'm reminded of a yugioh card where you offered your opponent and if they accepted one thing happened, and if they didn't different things happened, and well some nerds had the bright idea of making it really hard to accept a handshake from them. Some gross shit happened and the judges ruled it was enough to accept the handshake in spirit.
kzuguv.webp

Yu-Gi-Oh players are notoriously fucking gross, so yeah nobody wants to touch some nasty dudes hand

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't know how she does it but she makes white woman screeching over animals adorable.
White women screeching over animals has always been adorable jew

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

This actually got a in game reference back when a sense of humor existed in one of the Un-Sets
yesterday-chaos-confetti-16329202410.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I hope this streams ends exactly two hours late and raids into chinchilla or never ends either way I'm good.

RedRage

I hope this streams ends exactly two hours late and raids into chinchilla or never ends either way I'm good.
She probably stops half way into box considering she was talking about wanting to do a part two

Top Bottom