"If I'm your oshi, I want you to kill yourself right now"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Imakuni-coded.

1725417348476.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The way Pippa ponders the sun is how I ponder the meat Pippa.

Sven

That whole set looks ugly as fuck but also looks like it was a super special make a wish kid art set so it only half counts.
yes I know that is an insult to dying children but it's the best analogy I could think of

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

But why are the rats black? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
>surprise house
>gift house
>house behind bus???

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Sven

But why are the rats black? :smugpipi:
I know joke but back before game went to shit it's because rats tend to be linked with an event that fit Blacks death theming

Edit - stupid broken link
leb-122-plague-rats.jpg

RedRage

I know joke but back before game went to shit it's because rats tend to be linked with an event that fit Blacks death theming

Image.ashx
Yeah I mostly run mono black decks. The change in card theming over time has hurt, thank god timeless exists.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't know how generous MTG Arena is but I assume you can be F2P. You can with Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, so I assume it's similar.

Sven

Yeah I mostly run mono black decks. The change in card theming over time has hurt, thank god timeless exists.
Used to be Blue & Red back when I stared (Counter & Burn back in 3rd Edition-Tempest though everyone I played with left around Mirage) that became a really fun to fuck with Blue & Black deck (Hand & Deck Destruction) by the time I stopped playing entirely (a brief resurgence during Torment)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know how generous MTG Arena is but I assume you can be F2P. You can with Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, so I assume it's similar.
You can, but Arena is known to be super rigged.

RedRage

Not sure if its cause of the age of my account but logging in a few weeks ago I had a few packs for every expansion that's come out since release, and there is a big gift code list for more packs and stuff.

Helkar

I love that you can very easily imagine some MTG nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I love that you can very easily imagine some MTG nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).
They fail to understand Pippa is literally only here for the animal art.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It wasn't Marvel, but then they literally made it Marvel to chase trends and no one cared.

RedRage

Top Bottom