"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I love that you can very easily imagine some MTG nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).
Meanwhile God's strongest Yu-Gi-Oh player: Basic mechanics? What are those? I'm illiterate. I don't even read my own cards.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I love that you can very easily imagine some MTG nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).
Pippa not caring about the crappy game is good girl behavior.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Battletoads

RedRage

Meanwhile God's strongest Yu-Gi-Oh player: Basic mechanics? What are those? I'm illiterate. I don't even read my own cards.
idk how most can't read, not like there is anything else to do while I wait on someone to combo special summon half of their deck first turn. :annoyedpippa:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Kinda reminds me of a story my mother told me about at her work. Some woman there partook in the work fantasy football league. She ended up winning despite knowing nothing about the NFL. She selected teams based on which city or state she'd prefer to visit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

The duality of listening to Pippa cutely sperg out over animal cards and tabbing over to pcg to find out Eimi leaked Tenma's full model on stream with a gdrive link is a weird feeling.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
nerd go insane over the fact that Pippa has to be explained how basic mechanics of the game work(she will not remember any of it).

I've realized that, in fairness, this is the cycle whenever Pippa plays any video game ever.
:smugpipi: (it's endearing)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The brain Pippa is truly a shock to behold
Is that your version of the mind Pippa or is that some kind of cenobite Pippa with her brain exposed like she's some kind of member of the God Hand willing to offer you ascension if you swear to serve her?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Animal autism love, send them a strongly worded letter Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder if she met any of the Australian ones when she went over there?

Helkar

:smugpipi: (it's endearing)
I genuinely hope she never gets around to trying games i'm actually deeply passionate about. Thankfully, there're few of them(and since some of them are old, i can relax knowing she'll never even think of touching Jagged Alliance 2, for instance) so the risks are low.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She can be oh so adorable.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Damn pippa just misgendered that otter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
idk how most can't read, not like there is anything else to do while I wait on someone to combo special summon half of their deck first turn. :annoyedpippa:
The reason you try get higher rarity cards is so you can rotate them and watch them shine while your opponent combos.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I genuinely hope she never gets around to trying games i'm actually deeply passionate about. Thankfully, there're few of them(and since some of them are old, i can relax knowing she'll never even think of touching Jagged Alliance 2, for instance) so the risks are low.
I hope she actually does the second TF2 stream she promised during Deadlock. Casual is actually playable which means she won't have to hunker down in Skial 2fort servers and can actually play the game as intended.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Time to pull out the Ouija board to summon him
don't

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I hope she actually does the second TF2 stream she promised during Deadlock. Casual is actually playable which means she won't have to hunker down in Skial 2fort servers and can actually play the game as intended.

You want her to play TF2 so you can try to dominate her again.
I want her to play TF2 so we can try to voteban the streamer.
We are not the same.

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Still want to see her play Quake or something. Her FEAR playthrough was surprisingly good, and it makes me think that's her knack (like how Jump King tapped into a specific part of Calli's brain).

Top Bottom