"...and remember, always eat ass!"Gundou Mirei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"Vote with your wallet" doesn't work when it's a series that's primarily marketed to children that will print absurd amounts of cash regardless. I get not feeling comfortable contributing financially when there's a trend you don't like, but the people in chat not-so-subtly suggesting she's part of the problem are really, really reaching.
The biggest problem is there's not really any great competition out there. Pokemon at it's worst is still better than any of the clones and as great as Palworld is it's very different mechanically.

Romhacks are the thing that come closest and the best ones still rely on Gamefreaks Pokemon designs, there's also no PvP scene.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
1729080002925.png

chat archive

very late, was afk at the end of stream

DogBone

The biggest problem is there's not really any great competition out there. Pokemon at it's worst is still better than any of the clones and as great as Palworld is it's very different mechanically.

Romhacks are the thing that come closest and the best ones still rely on Gamefreaks Pokemon designs, there's also no PvP scene.
And part of the reason why there's no competition is due to what's happening with Palworld. If any company tries to fill the niche that GF has left open due to making shit, you'll get sued by Nintendo because they copyrighted the concept of having animal friends fight in bloodsports for entertainment.

Top Bottom