"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I'm pretty sure you're required by us law to make it clear when something is sponsored and it's a little debatable if they have, most likely it doesn't matter.
there we go!

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fuck yea! Linux! Let's Goooo!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Asmongoldberg has been removed from all of his company for speaking out against for the Jews. Soon he shall have his training arc with Hila so that he may one day descend upon Gaza and deliver overdue justice to those who wronged him.
He's also doing his 79 penances for having an opinion everyone else does, and he has chosen to not just ignore it because he has fuck you money, like he could've. Pewdiepie stays winning.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's also doing his 79 penances for having an opinion everyone else does, and he has chosen to not just ignore it because he has fuck you money, like he could've. Pewdiepie stays winning.
The reality is, if you just ignore it for two weeks the goy will move on to the next thing to be mad about.

lvl8

'Too long didn't play.' Nice endorsement Yabbit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm certainly not gonna complain about her taking an easy payday, but goddamn sometimes I question why Pippa ends up with these completely ill-fitting sponsorships.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm certainly not gonna complain about her taking an easy payday, but goddamn sometimes I question why Pippa ends up with these completely ill-fitting sponsorships.

These gacha companies are swimming in so much money they can easily throw pocketchange at whatever streamer if it means it has a chance of spawning another whale from their audience.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa learns people like looking at women more than men.

RedRage

They gave her 300 pulls, thats a lot honestly. Thats ~550$ not counting first purchase bonuses

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm just happy we are getting a jerry collab sad that they have to act "professional"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
At the very least, I'm sure a Pippa, Lumi, Jelly, and Airi collab will be fun no matter what they're doing. These four could collab watching paint dry, and I'm sure it would be entertaining, though that would arguably probably be more entertaining than Mahjong gacha slop.

Either way, I'll take any Lumi + Pippa collab I can get. Airi and Jelly being there makes it even better.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
These gacha companies are swimming in so much money they can easily throw pocketchange at whatever streamer if it means it has a chance of spawning another whale from their audience.
Most likely pippa will spend more on this game then they will ever pay her

Very generous gacha

JMForte

I think Pippa likes the designs of the characters of this one more.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The emotional swings on the pulls alone would be adorable to see in the meat form.

Ragekin! Let's gooooo!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She now regrets the sponsor

Her throat is going to be fucked if she continues to scream like that tonight

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
so THIS is why she couldn't scream last night and mess up her voice for the "rest of the week"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa struggling with the concept that almost never is not never

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Stop editing my shit, I just think it would be fun to experience full on Ragekin up close inches away as I slowly develop tinnitus from it.

RedRage

I think Pippa likes the designs of the characters of this one more.
Surely not

BeIVQcOaFZns-wiXwKwUhzMaxY67FMtwPz9quLADadv8StdyZHrroZ-BABGhjSCFyFX5cjsgjScU4OnbxNNO7oCiAyBZloJS14pTDPdEhy_j7UkdTjjmrO6j9YFX0EuIrONcSs1MxCQHg6wVmxjhEZMLza4Sdm8nyoLybSwUKcg.webp
BeIVQcOaFZns-wiXwKwUh2NCxpMrWtys7QMIcdAXqJaTq-6m2dcvz9LQoYwzhyl393E00f9SzBueYVMJWPfGI1Cc0EWxWQZstvBejuOIJGV07Wmd-_WLYMfxrSWQZT_nBm3L6QypFj3zQOm-awcb95041Xp589wM8j8Z4IOj_vs.webp
BeIVQcOaFZns-wiXwKwUh_Z48aF7NgpXJJZJlBJpqMK_itEo_E07zRu8h8PadBzGukv1hOQ2IyP6KHxeqlw5wrItuViMU9la608xxvG6_dbys2Q7G9c0T2kNdbUAE8IxC0DGzCnhB334HaqtzRftV6eufHT3E6YeiJ0hwv59ogM.webp

Top Bottom