"Think! If I were a jerky, where would I go, to escape? I would fly across the table, and then fall! On the ground. Oh my god! I found it! I found it! Oh my god, I'm not crazy!"Ouro Kronii

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Vote with your wallet" doesn't work when it's a series that's primarily marketed to children that will print absurd amounts of cash regardless. I get not feeling comfortable contributing financially when there's a trend you don't like, but the people in chat not-so-subtly suggesting she's part of the problem are really, really reaching.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bits aside, I really appreciate how Pippa enjoys things, she just has a genuine enjoyment for what she likes and wants to experience things without all of the min-maxing or expected social mores of how one should enjoy a game or hobby. It's like she's a refreshing stream of enthusiasm.

Sven

"Vote with your wallet" doesn't work when it's a series that's primarily marketed to children that will print absurd amounts of cash regardless. I get not feeling comfortable contributing financially when there's a trend you don't like, but the people in chat not-so-subtly suggesting she's part of the problem are really, really reaching.
Not to mention those psychos who buy not just both versions but multiple copies of both versions because their might be some single digit of data difference between the separate versions and the combo pack versions

Helkar

Airi collab? Oh this is gonna be great.

RedRage

4 hours of Pokémon autism was not expected, but extremely welcome. I hate that she feels like streams like this one are bad despite them being some of her best. Its a lot more fun watching her talk about something she likes over whatever new thing comes up that she feels like would perform well.
Good stream:pomuLove:

Helkar

I hate that she feels like streams like this one are bad despite them being some of her best.
Wasn't even bad nooooombers-wise so idk what she's thinking.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I love it when we give vtubers incorrect information about Pippa :SelenHAHAhere:

RedRage

idk what she's thinking
"I had a lot of fun doing this, so it must have been boring to watch" or something along those lines. She's always seemed to think that chat gets bored of things she's into for some reason.

Bronze

Pippa:
ITS ME
IM THE PERSON BUYING BOTH COPIES OF THE NEW POKEMON GAMES THAT I DONT EVEN LIKE

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
"I had a lot of fun doing this, so it must have been boring to watch" or something along those lines. She's always seemed to think that chat gets bored of things she's into for some reason.
It's nice to listen to someone when they genuinely enjoy something, even if some of the points differ from yours
Self doubts will be self doubts in the end sadly

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bits aside, I really appreciate how Pippa enjoys things, she just has a genuine enjoyment for what she likes and wants to experience things without all of the min-maxing or expected social mores of how one should enjoy a game or hobby. It's like she's a refreshing stream of enthusiasm.
I agree, and I'm glad it turned into her talking about her favourite Pokémon since that's unique to her, rather than just going back over the same leaked documents that literally everyone's already talked about to death this week.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It is quite literally the world's largest media franchise. I cannot "vote with my wallet" because some dickhead will outspend what I and many others are trying to do because he needs 6 copies of the game to shiny hunt a legendary.
I remember going through these leaks and if anything is to takeaway from them; It's that apparently GameFreak does somewhat see vocal criticism because they neutered Unova and swept anything related to it under the rug due to feedback they saw. They actually thought just because Timmy talked shit about how he couldn't use his all-time-favorite early-game Pokemon until Post-game Unova that the region was a failure due to negativity. They then decided to neuter their plans for BW2 and dump anything they had planned for it into XY (Megas were originally spun-off from Kyurem's fusion mechanic which sounded like they wanted to do more with) while purposely avoiding adding any mega-evolutions to gen5 'mons.
Not to mention those psychos who buy not just both versions but multiple copies of both versions because their might be some single digit of data difference between the separate versions and the combo pack versions
I used to buy both copies of the games because I don't have friends bro...
:pippasadl:

Helkar

She has a real talent of infecting people with her enthusiasm.
I don't give a single shit about Pokemon, but i'm sure as fuck gonna watch a pink rabbit ramble about it for four hours because of how much she cares and how well her caring translates to the screen.

Sven

She has a real talent of infecting people with her enthusiasm.
I don't give a single shit about Pokemon, but i'm sure as fuck gonna watch a pink rabbit ramble about it for four hours because of how much she cares and how well her caring translates to the screen.
The version of this that hit me the most was when she went on her Breyer Horses gushing, I didn't know they existed, don't care about them, but god damn will I watch the rabbit go insane over them for hours any day of the week. Also led to a clip I love to link whenever I have an excuse.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She's so retardedly adorable. :pomuLove:

I hate when you say something I totally agree with but I can't agree with you because it is you who said it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

kek.png
kekekeke.png
I'm gonna tell her. smugpippi6.png

Top Bottom