"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

JMForte

That and you'd rather have plywood and shit flying than bricks.
Yeah, it's why they just say rebuild with a basement if you can or build a small tornado shelter. Of course, most people would just stand on the porch drinking beer while watching some big ass tornado go by.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Random but so is Pippa's topic coverage but my favorite bridge based story is when England made a pedestrian bridge that it's engineer apparently just couldn't predict people would walk on
https://www.newcivilengineer.com/la...n-behind-millennium-bridge-wobble-15-12-2021/
that's what happened on this one i believe
t9sjcv.gif

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Yeah, it's why they just say rebuild with a basement if you can or build a small tornado shelter. Of course, most people would just stand on the porch drinking beer while watching some big ass tornado go by.
but, but, the europeans are making fun of me for not having a 500 year old stone house :faunacry:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I would be the guy drinking beer on the porch while the tornado goes by.

RedRage

but, but, the europeans are making fun of me for not having a 500 year old stone house :faunacry:
Just ask them how that stone house is working in keeping out the migrants doing the needful

JMForte

It's funny but the roof straps are things that are recommended for tornadoes because they DO work.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We should be more careful over here. Last time a tornado hit, it nearly knocked the wheelie bin over.

Helmet-kun Backwards

This is the closest I've come to a chuuba actually doing a tornado watching stream come on Pippa don't let me down

EDIT: on to bushcraft I guess :urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We should be more careful over here. Last time a tornado hit, it nearly knocked the wheelie bin over.
But what about the last time the boat from the Middle East hit?

Helmet-kun Backwards

HELMETS MENTIONED ON STREAM IT'S BASICALLY LIKE SHE SAID MY NAME

EDIT:

Don't the Czechs get some decent tornados? I thought they had a F4 a few years back

Hff201

Early Adopter
But what about the last time the boat from the Middle East hit?
I wasn't going to bring up that I saw you flirting with Lidl Drip again tonight, but since you're instigating...

Eat em and breed em

I need help
It's funny but the roof straps are things that are recommended for tornadoes because they DO work.
It seems like such a dumb concept but people don't realize how much they can hold down if properly anchored

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wasn't going to bring up that I saw you flirting with Lidl Drip again tonight, but since you're instigating...
I'm not flirting with Sneeder Leader's main squeeze, I'm laughing at her lack of knowledge in this sektur.

lvl8

I remember watching some retarded bushcraft video, something like hobo bushcraft, the guy went to a location where there's a crate with camping supply, his reasoning is that hobos leave camping stuff for each other. Closed that shit and selected "Do not recommend channel".

Helmet-kun Backwards

I remember watching some retarded bushcraft video, something like hobo bushcraft, the guy went to a location where there's a crate with camping supply, his reasoning is that hobos leave camping stuff for each other. Closed that shit and selected "Do not recommend channel".
the ones that piss me off are the ones that are very obviously fake shit in a third world country to cash in on the trend

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm not flirting with Sneeder Leader's main squeeze, I'm laughing at her lack of knowledge in this sektur.
You totally owned her by knowing about someone she's never heard of's dusty womb. She'll never recover.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Waking up in a spider orgy sounds unpleasant.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helmet-kun Backwards

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Didn't that Bear Grylls guy fake all of his shit?

Top Bottom