"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

lvl8

I found out the hard way that multi or tactical tools are shit compared to the actual stuff.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They don't patrol for looters because of theft, they do it because looters are dangerous. They are opportunists who will commit worse crimes like murder if they are disturbed.
I don't disagree with you, just saying there's a discussion there even if not a great one.

You like the pissmonger?
That never happened. :annoyedpippa:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Wait, what the fuck is Pippa doing?
Is she actually watching gun content on her livestream?

The bot is extremely sensitive to anything gun content on livetreams. For example Andrew at Law Of Self Defense reviewed a shooting video live and had his stream struck halfway thorugh and other youtubers had similar problems before with a couple getting their channels deleted but reversed later.
I will bet a lot of money she will at least get a channel strike before the stream is over. Youtube doesn't want to accidentally stream any kind of shooting.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Jacks Wasted Life

Wait, what the fuck is Pippa doing?
Is she actually watching gun content on her livestream?

The bot is extremely sensitive to anything gun content on livetreams. For example Andrew at Law Of Self Defense reviewed a shooting video live and had his stream struck halfway thorugh and other youtubers had similar problems before with a couple getting their channels deleted but reversed later.
I will bet a lot of money she will at least get a channel strike before the stream is over. Youtube doesn't want to accidentally stream any kind of shooting.
She's not going to get a strike, but probably demonetized. And she has proven she DNGAF about that.

RedRage

It's not about the merchandise, you need to restore order. Some people will go lord of the flies mode, and if a group of Best Buy looters catch a spray of LMG fire, the rest are more likely to behave and not cause even more problems in a time of chaos.

Martial law exists for a reason.
It is also about the merchandise in a larger sense, the supa Pippa swept under the rug going "lets move on" made a good point about how business are not going to want to re-open in places that they get looted and that the local government let happen, and that affects all the business in the area when it comes to shit like insurance prices that are already going to go up cause of the emergency.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Have people considered simply not having a medical emergencies during natural disasters?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's not about the merchandise, you need to restore order. Some people will go lord of the flies mode, and if a group of Best Buy looters catch a spray of LMG fire, the rest are more likely to behave and not cause even more problems in a time of chaos.

Martial law exists for a reason.
The heckin' lives are worth more than property! Insurance will cover it! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If you're going out during societal collapse to steal a motherfucking TV, your life is literally worth less than that TV, less than a summer ant.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It is also about the merchandise in a larger sense, the supa Pippa swept under the rug going "lets move on" made a good point about how business are not going to want to re-open in places that they get looted and that the local government let happen, and that affects all the business in the area when it comes to shit like insurance prices that are already going to go up cause of the emergency.
I don't really know if that's true. Looting probably pisses them off but in a natural disaster it's probably assumed you'll either be hit by the disaster or other shit, the real issue is long term theft, as shrinkage accounts for over a hundred billion dollars of loss each year and multiple Walmarts are closing down around Chicago in let's just say diverse areas. It was getting so bad politicians in that area first tried to blame the companies, then they started trying to offer them free money to offset the loss using tax payer money.

So if the area is tough on crime normally but lax during a disaster it's probably better than the other way around.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1728787058372.png
:whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Nothing better than a night coffee

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is right, the Pippa nest must be protected from intruders.

lvl8

I stopped watching the Purge, when the kid let someone in their house. I didn't even bother reading the plot synopsis or tried to find out how shit went down.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Sometimes you have to become Airi or Ina.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Where's that Panko eata da dog image

JMForte

I think Pippa would loot my TV if I was her neighbor.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think Pippa would loot my TV if I was her neighbor.
Should have bought the Platinum+ security plan for your possessions.

Top Bottom