Henrik Carter

One last time.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
how we feeling tonight fags?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
how we feeling tonight fags?

If the whole thing was about a convention, I don't see her streaming, unless it's some awkward off collab or a hotel room setup where she can't really do much (and we'll audibly be able to tell she's not at home).

If it was some personal/home stuff, she may take the night off at the last minute as she's wiped from yesterday.

Basically, we're in Normal Pippa Holding Pattern.

Salado

DTrp

If the whole thing was about a convention, I don't see her streaming, unless it's some awkward off collab or a hotel room setup where she can't really do much (and we'll audibly be able to tell she's not at home).

If it was some personal/home stuff, she may take the night off at the last minute as she's wiped from yesterday.

I got akiba maids ready to roll if we need to distract from the suffering

Salado

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I got akiba maids ready to roll if we need to distract from the suffering

What the hell is the tone of this show? Is it like Sabagebu? Is it mostly imagination? Or is it serious? Like what the fuck

DTrp

What the hell is the tone of this show? Is it like Sabagebu? Is it mostly imagination? Or is it serious? Like what the fuck
think of a funny/less gay kill bill as far as action style goes. imagine if all the maid cafes in weebworld are yakuza crime orgs. it's actually really funny (rare for japs) and has a decent story for what it is. If we don't watch tonight it'll be on the docket for tomorrow.

E:
@Security Here's a clip that's not a song montage, sets the tone pretty well for what to expect from the show.

Last edited:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

this is gonna sound like a rrat but hear me out

kirsche's on vacation, said she went to see Joker 2 "with friends." Hina, Mari, and Pippa all went to see Joker 2 at what seems to be the same time. Three of them live in NorCal/Oregon, and Kirsche's flown out to the PST time zone. Kirsche may be streaming now, but she also goes to sleep so late she wakes up in the afternoon. Hina also admitted to having a similar sleep pattern recently, if it wasn't obvious enough before that. I think Pippa's schedule has been off because she's balancing streaming with doing stuff with the other three mentioned, and potentially others I'm not aware of.

DTrp

this is gonna sound like a rrat but hear me out

kirsche's on vacation, said she went to see Joker 2 "with friends." Hina, Mari, and Pippa all went to see Joker 2 at what seems to be the same time. Three of them live in NorCal/Oregon, and Kirsche's flown out to the PST time zone. Kirsche may be streaming now, but she also goes to sleep so late she wakes up in the afternoon. Hina also admitted to having a similar sleep pattern recently, if it wasn't obvious enough before that. I think Pippa's schedule has been off because she's balancing streaming with doing stuff with the other three mentioned, and potentially others I'm not aware of.
i agree with everything you just said. i didn't know she was confirmed in PST time though, that's news to me but i don't follow kir that closely.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i agree with everything you just said. i didn't know she was confirmed in PST time though, that's news to me but i don't follow kir that closely.
I'm not 100% sure about the PST but somebody here said Kirsche's "start streaming" alarm went off during her stream when it would line up with the proper EST time

DTrp

I'm not 100% sure about the PST but somebody here said Kirsche's "start streaming" alarm went off during her stream when it would line up with the proper EST time
why are pippa and kirsche trying so hard to keep their playdate under wraps? it's not like she's blacklisted or anything.

JMForte

why are pippa and kirsche trying so hard to keep their playdate under wraps? it's not like she's blacklisted or anything.
Because they don't watch each other's content and don't know what the other talks about and what they can and can't say. Pippa brought it up and just straight up said she wasn't sure if the people she went with talked about it, so she wasn't going to say who until they do (except she won't actually know because she doesn't watch them), and with them in regard to Pippa, no one is ever going to mention doing anything with her because of how vague she can be about things, so they just assume they shouldn't mention anything about her.

RedRage

I don't really care if she's going out and doing shit or going places or whatever, happy for her, but given how inconsistent she's been this year with telling people about streams being canceled (She has been better about this recently, I'll give her that) and how late she waits to make even the basic placeholder waiting room I can't fault anyone for getting annoyed when she gets on twitter, tweets a bunch of shit, the vanishes for a few hours until stream time without letting anyone know if the night is on or not. People plan their afternoon around her so when she doesn't give the greenlight ahead of time people don't know if they need to find something else for the night or not, and eventually people start assuming no rather than yes and just fucking off for the day.

TLDR: I had someone ask if I was free tonight and I don't know the answer and I'm annoyed. :annoyedpippa:

DTrp

I don't really care if she's going out and doing shit or going places or whatever, happy for her, but given how inconsistent she's been this year with telling people about streams being canceled (She has been better about this recently, I'll give her that) and how late she waits to make even the basic placeholder waiting room I can't fault anyone for getting annoyed when she gets on twitter, tweets a bunch of shit, the vanishes for a few hours until stream time without letting anyone know if the night is on or not. People plan their afternoon around her so when she doesn't give the greenlight ahead of time people don't know if they need to find something else for the night or not, and eventually people start assuming no rather than yes and just fucking off for the day.

TLDR: I had someone ask if I was free tonight and I don't know the answer and I'm annoyed. :annoyedpippa:
are you the dinner plan anon?
e
>>87329437

JMForte

She made a point last night at the end that there would be a stream today at normal time, so I would assume yes, there will be a stream. If there isn't then get pissed at her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bro you probably shouldn't be prioritising an anime girl on the internet over your irl friends, you can always catch up later...

RedRage

are you the dinner plan anon?
No but that was a funny coincidence, family wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movies with them tonight to see the wild robot a bit ago that would end up overlapping stream.

Salado

Bro you probably shouldn't be prioritising an anime girl on the internet over your irl friends, you can always catch up later...
Wao, such a fake fan :smugpipi:

Top Bottom