I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Pippa. :pippasadl:

RedRage

JMForte

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I guess this one looks marginally less like a penis, at least.

JMForte

I guess this one looks marginally less like a penis, at least.
Yeah, but it still is a Youtooz, which is like just a tiny bit better than Funko. Anyway, here is what her figure will look like.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

It's a shot from behind, with her looking at a bright light. Clearly this is a hint that Pippa's leaving Phase to go indie again.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Yeah, but it still is a Youtooz, which is like just a tiny bit better than Funko. Anyway, here is what her figure will look like.

It looks like consoomer tat, so I'm certain Pippa has hundreds of these things lying around.

Henrik Carter

One last time.
Janny-Dog.png

Hff201

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy

JMForte

RedRage

JMForte

RedRage

>good charities
Do those even exist? I just assume they all steal money and none actually exist.
If only our resident hurricane survivor(?) @thhrang was here to point out the ones actually out doing shit for people in the area

JMForte

If only our resident hurricane survivor(?) @thhrang was here to point out the ones actually out doing shit for people in the area
I'll laugh if Pippa says what charity she gave to as like a throwaway comment, and he comes back and says that charity did jack shit. Would fit the Pippa brand.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Your right, but he went on his whole loli/chibi head chart tirade right out of the gate so it seems like its just more of the same shit as any other time with him calling anyone who watches her pedos.
Null has had a front-row seat for some of the most degenerate pieces of shit on the internet for the last decade while defending our right to call people slurs on the internet. If he thinks that a few too many of these degenerates like loli characters, I'm not going to begrudge him too much for hating loli characters or anime in general because of it.

Helkar

She is now reposting these as a coping mechanism

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

I have a Henya one, they're closer to a Nendoroid that doesn't have changeable parts in terms of quality. They used to be shittier but seem to have gotten better over time. Not bad for $30.

I didn't order the Piplush they had cause I was waiting on the one from Phase (still waiting) so I'll probably pick this up instead.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

DogBone

Top Bottom