"I would be shot at for her"
1728679982430.png

Salado

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why do so many people want to breed with the mould creature? What goes through a man's head to make him think "yes, this woman who needs her stream chat to backseat her hygiene would be the perfect mother for my children"?

Reticule is banned from responding to this post.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Interestingly I'm struggling to remember a single song by Puffy. Yes, that's what people used to call him too. Snoop Dogg was far more memorable.

He had that one song for the 1998 Godzilla soundtrack that was essentially Led Zeppelin's Kashmir and actually had Jimmy Page perform on it (and was on MTV all the fucking time), and then he had that other song that Weird Al did a parody of and turned into It's All About the Pentiums.

Outside of that, can't think of any.

DTrp

what did /pcg/ mean by this?
(other than doing god's work)
r58cl2.png

Hff201

Early Adopter
(other than doing god's work)
r58cl2.png
Proctor having his own schizos is so fucking funny, I guess he's finally a real vtuber now.

DTrp

Proctor having his own schizos is so fucking funny, I guess he's finally a real vtuber now.
They should have put him in feet first

Hff201

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like someone is really far behind on the Pippa timeline.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I find it endlessly hilarious that despite never going to /pcg/, never thinking about /pcg/, never talking about /pcg/, and never even reading this thread unless pinged, I have managed to drive its inhabitants into paranoid fits of hysterics on a regular basis.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I find it endlessly hilarious that despite never going to /pcg/, never thinking about /pcg/, never talking about /pcg/, and never even reading this thread unless pinged, I have managed to drive its inhabitants into paranoid fits of hysterics on a regular basis.
Its not just the Phase general, I'm pretty sure TVA has appeared in many bait threads on the board over the past week with a collation of retards seething like Kawaii fans and Nijisisters because we dare to allow criticism of their favorites.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Its not just the Phase general, I'm pretty sure TVA has appeared in many bait threads on the board over the past week with a collation of retards seething like Kawaii fans and Nijisisters because we dare to allow criticism of their favorites.

I'm so mad that I chose this week to stop vagueposting.

:pankosmug:

DTrp

never even reading this thread unless pinged
you come in here to troll us all the time! we are the mega idol thread, the only one that even matters on your forum.
Shape up or feet first!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sometimes I just search "TVA" on the archives just to read their seething. The amount of moralfaggotry around us being evil doxxxxxxmaxxers makes them sound like DropKiwiFarms retards who got lost somewhere along the way.

I'm so mad that I chose this week to stop vagueposting.

:pankosmug:
Alright fine, you can have one more.

DTrp

off to a great start

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom