"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

JMForte

RE streams sound fun, I remember her talking about wanting to play them back around when RE4 remake came out but was talking about playing them on her own time, glad she seems to have changed her mind.
She bounced around the RE game idea a bit, her own time, doing it as a donathon, doing a subathon. I'll believe the RE streams when they happen.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is incorrect.

What is retro - what is old - are things that happened before my time. Things that happened during or after my time are not old.

So the Xbox 360, PS2, Dreamcast, N64, Genesis, and even NES are not retro, as they are not before my time. However, the Atari 2600, the Magnavox Odyssey, and the Mattel Intellivision are from before my time, thus making them retro.

It's a very simple formula.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's just realised she doesn't know how to get paid from the Crowd Control thing :smugpipi:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

I did not realize you were quoting a post from another time and place and got flashbanged by mikeneko's buck teeth, why must you cause me pain

RedRage

She's just realised she doesn't know how to get paid from the Crowd Control thing :smugpipi:
How very Pippa of her. She'll get paid around the first as long as she set up her payment info on her account.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
How very Pippa of her. She'll get paid around the first as long as she set up her payment info on her account.
she can't even set up a stream schedule, that money is GONE

RedRage

she can't even set up a stream schedule, that money is GONE
In reality I assume its either an account Phase already had made for it that she used, or they will just tell her to give them the account info to add phase's accounts as the billing info then just pay her cut after.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

I like with the notifications we can watch James Jameson burn money in real time breaking the audio with bird screeches.
Also one dude really loves One Hit KO which she really doesn't need given chat's love of spawning shit that kills in one hit anyways

JMForte

Haha, capipi you sure are funny, with those sound bugs!

Sven

Haha, capipi you sure are funny, with those sound bugs!
Lethal's CC just seems kind of unstable given how many times very different things broke

RedRage

Lethal's CC just seems kind of unstable given how many times very different things broke
Some are like that, Cuphead's is a fucking mess to get working.

kingcaid

1728617656105.png

Explain. Wrong answers only.
@RedRage I said wrong answers only I would expect nothing less from Griftkin Griffa. :smugpipi:

RedRage

Sven

Some are like that, Cuphead's is a fucking mess to get working.
I think it was GTA5 I heard can break pretty easy too.
The one I've seen the most is Link to the Past and I've only seen that one break once or twice and it usually required an instant kill in a scene you shouldn't be able to die in causing a rare bricking

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa raids Uruka quite a bit, I've noticed.

How gay for is she?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

How gay for is she?
To be fair I get where Pippa's coming from here for once. :smugpipi:

Sven

40 viewers and playing SIlent Hill 2, jump scare time I guess

Helkar

How gay for is she?
Didn't we just discuss that Pippa and Uruka seem to hang out the most together during Phase trips

Also no outro? Shame.

Top Bottom