"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
View attachment 79047
There are some striking similarities, but there's also some things that don't seem to match up as well.
What do you guys think ?
Super late (I am backreading Rie-style) but that is absolutely the same person, no question. I don't think it's as big a deal as some think but if the young pic is really her (which is 100% confirmed, right) then this is her. Hopefully she is just thinking "fuck it who cares, everyone has seen all the other talents, doxXxed me, and posted my address everywhere anyway" and did not have a schizo meltdown over it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Natsumi just raided the chillaween waiting room. Chinchilla collab someday I guess

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
whwres rhe clip of lumi saying she lick rhe top of pippa's foot for $5

a

It's hard being a secret favorite :pippasadl:
Maybe out of embarrassment because he realized how gay it is to unironically engage in conversation about how much his oshi actually Truly & Honestly favors him and him specifically?
@Titanosaurus you think it's rough being a secret favorite?
Blatant favoritism is much harder. Stay strong brother they will never understand.

a

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Y no threadmarkers to catch up?
:ameliaThink:
In lieu of me not being able to put up thread markers, you may have my two "best" memes I posted on the Pippa thread, the word "best" doing a lot of heavy lifting:

1727780925327.png

1727780989612.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Super late (I am backreading Rie-style) but that is absolutely the same person, no question. I don't think it's as big a deal as some think but if the young pic is really her (which is 100% confirmed, right) then this is her. Hopefully she is just thinking "fuck it who cares, everyone has seen all the other talents, doxXxed me, and posted my address everywhere anyway" and did not have a schizo meltdown over it.
she saw the hot or not lists and wanted in on the action. now we wait for lumi

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
she saw the hot or not lists and wanted in on the action. now we wait for lumi
Lumi will not look Jewish, calling it now.
If you want a Jewish looking former Phase girl, go to Nano or whatever she rebranded herself to now.

famous artist pipkun

Lumi will not look Jewish, calling it now.
If you want a Jewish looking former Phase girl, go to Nano or whatever she rebranded herself to now.
mighty defensive lumigumi from left field, especially since Nano isn't a yid.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In lieu of me not being able to put up thread markers, you may have my two "best" memes I posted on the Pippa thread, the word "best" doing a lot of heavy lifting:

1727780925327-png.79616

1727780989612-png.79617
1727803213823.png

Note that Reticule will complain when you point out that he hoards his money, even to the detriment of his supposed oshi, but he won't tell you you're wrong.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 79628
Note that Reticule will complain when you point out that he hoards his money, even to the detriment of his supposed oshi, but he won't tell you you're wrong.
Remember he's allegedly holding off on giving her money until they're married. He's trying to let her suffer without money so she marries him in desperation, which is perfectly in character for his type.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I still remember when he blatantly roommateposted in her UWOSLAB's chat on Twitch one time and we all called him a retard, before he had joined the forum. Ahhh, good times.

A spiritual harine would never be her favorite.
:smugpipi:
She needs to know this exists though. it's like a garden hose for cleaning electronics.

x4hoz3.png

(Pippa wouldn't do that though)

famous artist pipkun

Spooked But Lobotomized

famous artist pipkun

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

famous artist pipkun

Top Bottom