"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
...I'm going to steer the conversation away from whatever the fuck is happening right now.

How are you guys going to spend the offdays? I'm gonna replay all of Doom Eternal and its' DLC on Ultra Nightmare like an autistic sperg so I can flex that I am a God Gamer with golden guns and skins.
:BijouBijou:
im drawing reactions to both threads
GYCiJTXXsAA28QD.jpeg

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I was just about to praise Pippa for at least not involving herself in dumb bullshit. Reset the clock.

Yeah, unless Hades took some kind of drug test that shows she got doped up, it was just her getting wasted and embarrassing herself. Please look forward to her endorsing Froot next.

Pippa wishes she could molest women why wouldn't she be on the side of a woman who has do so?
:smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Evanigro got her!
I wouldn't care if she went with a non apoid person. But with a negro? That's just unacceptable.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
...I'm going to steer the conversation away from whatever the fuck is happening right now.

How are you guys going to spend the offdays? I'm gonna replay all of Doom Eternal and its' DLC on Ultra Nightmare like an autistic sperg so I can flex that I am a God Gamer with golden guns and skins.
:BijouBijou:

I just finished Doom II on Ultra Violence (never did it on that difficulty, thought it was about time to fix that. Also, Doom II is quite disappointing compared to Doom). May start up on this new game I remember hearing about called Banished. Think it came out a few months ago.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
did she really?
She didn't call him out by name, I was referring to her saying that owning a Pipkin Pippa shrine is weird. About 1:16:20 just before she talks about the luwud skateboard.

RedRage

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

DogBone

Anon knows too much
sz6hmq.png
It all ends with Pippa and Kirsche fighting to the death over the most disgusting retard to ever stream.

And the entire time this'll be playing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

kingcaid

But where Pippa?
Shooting her shot with Asmongold. I look forward to you coping about their wedding not counting or some shit in a few months.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shooting her shot with Asmongold. I look forward to you coping about their wedding not counting or some shit in a few months.
You freaks have weird sex fantasies.

famous artist pipkun

She didn't call him out by name, I was referring to her saying that owning a Pipkin Pippa shrine is weird. About 1:16:20 just before she talks about the luwud skateboard.
she says a self shrine is weird.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If they start to live together we may finally have a way to wipe austin off the map via biological meanace

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Top Bottom