"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

What do Pippa and Kirsche see in him? Is it that he's a mmorpgroid?
For Pippa I assume its the same thing that a lot of people saw in her early on and still do to a lesser degree, the entire "Just like me" thing. That and I'm sure she looks up to how he's succeeded in becoming a content creator as her perspective shifted from fan to a creator herself.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
For Pippa I assume its the same thing that a lot of people saw in her early on and still do to a lesser degree, the entire "Just like me" thing. That and I'm sure she looks up to how he's succeeded in becoming a content creator as her perspective shifted from fan to a creator herself.
So nowadays she's a fan of his metrics instead of him as a personality?

RedRage

So nowadays she's a fan of his metrics instead of him as a personality?
Think its a bit of both still, she's goes back and fourth about how much she does or doesn't watch him depending on how much chat has reamed her recently about agreeing with one of his dogshit takes so it's hard to say. I doubt she dislikes him, and she clearly still watches his stuff going by her doing streams about things he's recently talked about.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Dumb pink rat canceled :pippasadl:

what am I supposed to do now? :kroded:

RedRage

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Where's the movie night @DTrp?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Think its a bit of both still, she's goes back and fourth about how much she does or doesn't watch him depending on how much chat has reamed her recently about agreeing with one of his dogshit takes so it's hard to say. I doubt she dislikes him, and she clearly still watches his stuff going by her doing streams about things he's recently talked about.
You guys are overthinking it, Pippa likes Asmongold because she's into serial killers :smugpipi:

RedRage

Really getting into the spirit of twitchcon

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa walks across the street and then WHAM

killed by a sideshow car sliding out of control

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

JMForte

Yeah, unless Hades took some kind of drug test that shows she got doped up, it was just her getting wasted and embarrassing herself.
I wouldn't really be sure with that because she's not the only one saying they got drugged this twitch con. On top of that, I'm pretty sure twitch con has a history of people getting drugged.

RedRage

I wouldn't really be sure with that because she's not the only one saying they got drugged this twitch con. On top of that, I'm pretty sure twitch con has a history of people getting drugged.
It's a probably a mix of Twitchcon being a den of creeps and women getting drunk and then regretful before latching onto other people who probably did really get drugged. It's a con by and for narcissistic streamers, and all streamers are touched in the head in one way or another, ran by the creeps at twitch, it's bound to be a confusing, gross powder keg waiting to go off.

JMForte

It's a probably a mix of Twitchcon being a den of creeps and women getting drunk and then regretful before latching onto other people who probably did really get drugged. It's a con by and for narcissistic streamers, and all streamers are touched in the head in one way or another, ran by the creeps at twitch, it's bound to be a confusing, gross powder keg waiting to go off.
Some women probably did get drugged, and other girls who probably just felt bad or got sick assume it happened to them as well. Twitch and streamers are part of the entertainment industry and with the amount of weird people around, I'd be more surprised if someone didn't get drugged.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hylo thinking someone wants to rape her is peak :optimistic:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So, do you guys think Pippa is being Pippa right now?

RedRage

So, do you guys think Pippa is being Pippa right now?
According to pcg she's been following a bunch of trannys and recorded sexpest vtubers on twitter that she's presumably met at the con, so yeah?

kingcaid

According to pcg she's been following a bunch of trannys and recorded sexpest vtubers on twitter that she's presumably met at the con, so yeah?
Hey now asshole those are your future collab partners for Pippa show them some fucking respect. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why would you ever listen to them when we all know Pippa is a good girl?

RedRage

Hey now asshole those are your future collab partners for Pippa show them some fucking respect. :smugpipi:
No, I don't think I will. :pippaseethe;

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is this a wish or a prediction?

a draw idea
GYDLpReXYAA-H7m.jpeg

Top Bottom