"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Salado

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Wonder how much she'll simp about the con when she streams her adventures
"Guys twitch con was so much fun, yeah I know some people got graped but nothing is perfect." :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"Guys twitch con was so much fun, yeah I know some people got graped but nothing is perfect." :smugpipi:
"i know people got graped but my encounters were consen- oop i mean its important to have consent if you're hooking up at cons."

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Evanigro got her!
"i know people got graped but my encounters were consen- oop i mean its important to have consent if you're hooking up at cons."
Knowing her luck with con illnesses she'd probably come back with chlamydia or something. Who knows what unholy STDs are brewing in that hellhole right now

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Knowing her luck with con illnesses she'd probably come back with chlamydia or something. Who knows what unholy STDs are brewing in that hellhole right now
a few months from now: "Chat... I got HIV at twitchcon."

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
at best itll be a herpes since rubbers dont protect for that. grow your pubes and bathe in hibiclens for a while before toolin for pus

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...I'm going to steer the conversation away from whatever the fuck is happening right now.

How are you guys going to spend the offdays? I'm gonna replay all of Doom Eternal and its' DLC on Ultra Nightmare like an autistic sperg so I can flex that I am a God Gamer with golden guns and skins.
:BijouBijou:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
...I'm going to steer the conversation away from whatever the fuck is happening right now.

How are you guys going to spend the offdays? I'm gonna replay all of Doom Eternal and its' DLC on Ultra Nightmare like an autistic sperg so I can flex that I am a God Gamer with golden guns and skins.
I'm going to spend them wondering if Pippa is going to be patient 0 for the next big plandemic. It is an election year after all.

RedRage

Editing and jong, same as usual

kingcaid

Shitposting while building gunpla. Also by steering the conversation back to Pippa getting crabs. I look forward to the Pipku art of a bunch of mini shiinas.

Salado

I'm going to drink! A lot!

Helmet-kun Backwards

a few months from now: "Chat... I got HIV at twitchcon."
at best itll be a herpes since rubbers dont protect for that. grow your pubes and bathe in hibiclens for a while
Wait a second...

Thinking about the most pipkin choice of STDs, she's obviously going to come back with monkeypox. Then she'll spend an half an hour arguing about how it isn't really an STD.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I'm going to try and actually finish this level on osrs i've been working on for a month now because of being lazy
Keep in mind, it'll only take me a little over an hour to do this

DogBone

I was just about to praise Pippa for at least not involving herself in dumb bullshit. Reset the clock.

Yeah, unless Hades took some kind of drug test that shows she got doped up, it was just her getting wasted and embarrassing herself. Please look forward to her endorsing Froot next.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I was just about to praise Pippa for at least not involving herself in dumb bullshit. Reset the clock.

Yeah, unless Hades took some kind of drug test that shows she got doped up, it was just her getting wasted and embarrassing herself. Please look forward to her endorsing Froot next.

Real roofies knock people the fuck out and they don't remember anything that happened, or wake up to throw up for that matter. Hades bullshittery confirmed.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Play old games, make a couple clips hopefully, family stuff, health stuff, maybe read that mouse berserk thing :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please look forward to her endorsing Froot next.
Never 5get when the person Froot cheated on her husband with showed up in Pippa's chat.
1726963305750.png
1726963317287.png

Salado

RedRage

Leave it to Pippa to do something right in communicating shit ahead of time only to instantly fumble.

Top Bottom